stomach ache ? lol !

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
jpaig

stomach ache ? lol !

social moth

Would it not be more clear if more organs were present? As it stands I'm not sure I would get it sans the title.

alhaze

LOVE THIS!! $5 needs to be on the pink/flesh combo.

hippozzzz

I think there should be more organs i.e. heart, kidneys, lungs just to show that it's a stomach because it almost looks like some alien egg thing...

Rabbinator

I love it! I agree with the more organs thing..maybe intestines? It took me a second..i thought it was a fetus at first. But it's cute! I'd wear it.

tw0k1ngs

$5 for pink!

Cantatus

Agree with more organs. Out of context, it looks like it's in a water balloon or pear.

runiko

A couple more organs (though I don't know about pink) and placed over where your stomach really is. But I love the idea! 5.

steviec

Shit, this is good! Not too many extra internal organs. I think less is more works well here.

Trav_b

maybe halftone organs, something subtle.

___stereotype

ALIEN! Ahahaha. Awesome. I need to get this for my boyfriend.

squidgy.m

LOL hippozz it's not a stomach

13strong

I'm being anal, but Aliens (as in the "xenomorphs" from the film) don't live in the stomach. They grow somewhere in the chest cavity.

Get it right! haha

As it is, 2.

Degazio

I knew it was a stomach right away, so I'm not sure if you HAVE to add other organs as these people were saying. But it's a cool idea even though buddy above me is right, they live and break out of the rib area.

jpaig

thx for comments.
For this image, I prefers has interpretation simple and purified.

skibagirl

it's clear that the pic is a stomach, but the stomach sits higher in your body, so at first glance, it looked like a fetus in a uterus.... maybe move the image up to where your stomach actually is, and add more organs.

FRICKINAWESOME
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Why is there a giant pear with an Alien on a t-shirt?

Jus' playin witcha, jpaig. I like the idea, but perhaps a bit too simple for me.

Syrasha

I also 'got' that it was a stomach at first glance. I think other organs would make me like the design less, personally. I like this!

katfriend

I'd wear it in a uterus. Alien baby, ha.

Mickalick

Though it could use more organs, it still looks awesome on Green. $5

rabidworm

Just so you know, your fist is suposed to be about the size of your stomach. that seems more like the size of your head...HUGE

cARtOoNer

funny/good concept, but not a 5 because i dont think id wear it
good though

kihou

Might want to move it to where the stomach actually is...

uchicagobookworm

move it to where the stomach actually is OR change it to a uterus. If you make it a uterus then threadless should make it as a maternity shirt :)

uberjoy

Looks like a whoopee cushion

jpaig

it will remain like that!!! sorry !!!

jpweeks

i like everything about it except the placement

coyote6000

i thought it was supposed to be a fetus... i wouldnt know it was a stomache if it weren't for the title. But, like someone else said, alien baby works.. so the area could be a uterus or stomache. :) i like it regardless.

Pheldda

this seems like it would be cute in maternity sizes..

ascorbique

I don't think any extra organs would be needed. However I also thought it was an uterus at first, not a stomach. But the idea would still be really cool and the I like the realization.

jpaig

thanks

drunkredneck45

no organs. it would just clutter up the design.

the pink could is best.

jpaig

exactly !!!

lijing

Creepy, but I like it. Lol!

midi-chlorinated

I'm digging the green... and the pink.

Pink Lace

I think it looks like a freak-fetus. And its not even in the stomach area. :\ Great idea though!

jpaig

thanks for yours comments...

mrcocoa77

oh heck yes I'd wear this

pwinn

It's clearly in utero -- methinks the designer just doesn't quite understand the process or the language well enough. Ignore the title. :-)

jpaig

it's true, I speak very bad english i'm sorry...

jpaig

the title is just a joke

Grillsovs

Is it supposed to look like the alien fetus from "Alien" with Segourney Weaver (or however her name is spelled) where it breaks out of the guys chest, or is it just some random alien?

Personally I think it would be alot cooler if it looked like the "Alien" one. But then again, as some one said, in the Aliens movies, they aliens are not in the stomack rather than the chest area...

http://kinomarkt.ch/osCommerce/images/palichestbursterplush.jpg

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?