Threadless Photography Group

After gaining so much interest in photography lately due to angelito's 365 days (photo) project as well as looking at Margo's, Steve's (the great) and amongst other flickr accounts yesterday, I thought why don't we just stick all our photography chat in this one simple to remember blog?

Does this sound like a good idea to everybody else or is it just me?

Anyway, two nights ago, I walked around my hometown from 8 till 9pm where the events of a sunset was unfolding - one that I haven't seen as nice as this for quite some time so I grabbed my camera to point, click and smile away!

One of my favourite is this rather lovely photo courtesy of me:

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 26
DarthG

nice shot.....great colors...

ekaj47

looks like a texas sunset

tabithakristen

beautiful! I have shots that look like that from when I lived in Austin. I agree with Ekaj47

tabithakristen

I'll upload some of mine to my flikr :D

DesignbyProxy
DesignbyProxy profile pic Alumni

Two of mine...I have a bunch more though

bulletsalvador

it frustrates me that people complain about getting lavish homes and expensive clothing. these people struggle just to get by....

DesignbyProxy

just a n olympus point and shoot... I'm getting a new one this summer though. a canon rebel I think, for my photography class.

bulletsalvador

nice label, very nice bokeh and contrast

13strong

Sorry to be ignorant, but how do you link to pictures? What's the HTML?

bulletsalvador

this is one of my favorite shot (i miss the philippines).

DesignbyProxy

13 stong...you find their link and then type
(the lessthan sign which is shift and comma) img src = " THE PICTURE LINK GOES HERE" (then shift and period)

DesignbyProxy

dude... I wanna go to the philippines...=(...I've been to cambodia and thailand, but that's about it...and the korean airport.

chelly

label that puppies picture made me squeal

label
label profile pic Alumni

Nikon D40 with Kit Lens (18-55mm) and I got a 50mm f/1.8 lens as well. :)

13strong

Taken at the anti-war protest in Brighton when some guy broke into the Council buildings, and sat up there with a cup of tea...

iDanSimpson

i've been on an unintentional photography hiatus for a little while now, but here are a few from before the break:

13strong

From the London protests - my favourite placard.

iDanSimpson

these were taken with my Nikon N65 (film). i've since sold it and purchased a Nikon D50. I have a 25-80 and a fixed 50mm f1.8 (brilliant glass)

victimofopportunity

there are a bunch more on my flickr.. I'm just too lazy to post them :)

13strong

All my pictures are digital - my old crap falling-to-bits HP that took amazing picturs, and my newer Olympus.

tabithakristen

I've got a canon s3-IS
my best friend in the world ^^

iDanSimpson

ehh. megapixels are overrated.

Leonard Lau

Ah, this is great you jolly bunch! I didn't think this blog would take off after waiting for 15 minutes to see '0 comments' beside the blog title.

All the photos (so far) are brilliant and am pleased to see that others enjoy photography too. I have to say that label's dog photograph is superbly timed to see the water shaking off his/her body.

As for label's request; I use the new Nikon D40X and it is producing some fantastic results.

Keep up the good work everybody; I'm glad you all are contributing nicely.

stubbythumbs

i think amaliaslash may be a bigger rilo kiley fan. you guys should have a contest... she also loves photography.

13strong

My brother one Christmas in Crail, Fife.

13strong

The view from my window - who's jealous?

13strong

I would love to make a Threadless design based on this:

13strong

It's in Amsterdam - I forget where. It's a squat, near the Modern Art Museum if I remember.

My memories of that trip are, of course, a little... hazy.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 26
No account?