Close
One second...

Guitraffe

The Mystery of the hidden Guitraffe has been uncovered.

Watch this
Spluftin

The Mystery of the hidden Guitraffe has been uncovered.

Scoobydooto

I really love the premise! But the part where the neck of the guitar blends into the giraffe's head is kind of awkward (the way it suddenly gets a lot thicker).

dnangel111

That is a horrible play on words. They don't even sound similar.

lol.

But the design isn't all that bad.
I agree with scoobydooto, though.

Cantatus

Craziness!

Spluftin

the neck bends like that because thats where it bends out on a guitar. so its still keeping that part of the guitar aspect at that point then goes into the head. It looks funny, I thought, without it, because then the tuners aren't where they should be otherwise properly. But keep the comments comin guys, thanks!

Syrasha

I am almost sure this wasn't meant to be a play on words at all, dnangel111, the premise was the picture, and the name came after. I'm not one for guitar shirts, as I've said before, but I know that many are... The tail looks kind of odd to me... The giraffe's face is beautiful. Nicely done.

N2O

Wow, this is interesting.

maggie-californication

i like the idea and the design but placement of it seems very awkward and forced. it doesn't feel like it would place nicely anywhere on a t-shirt. but the design is beautiful =]

rekreation

...the art of imposible. +++++

Cold Collards

This is neato shtuff. On khaki.

kasmir

wow... okay its an interesting idea... i would almost say this picture is boring, which sounds weird because usually giraffe/guitars arent boring but for some reason it doesnt seem that eyecatching
if that at all makes sense

guzjorge

not achived, doesnt look cute or cool or ugly or horrible, its like nothing is achived, but good concept

Spluftin

I'm not really sure what you even mean guzjorge.....and by achived, I assume you mean achieved...you like the concept, yet its no good? I'm lost here.

helo

Two beautiful things with long neck brought together

great work ! :)

jimmytan

haha nice! like the idea. clever

Spluftin

for the adults or the kiddies indeed

pijengerl

lol i like it, good job!

Spluftin

thanks guys for the comments, I hope it'll actually get printed so I can get one for myself even.

Elaine the Pain

Haha I like this!
Only thing that looks a bit dodge is the tail...but other than that, great submission!

Spluftin

I've had two comments now with the issue of the tail, but its actually exactly how the giraffes tail is. I got that from a picture of a real giraffe. But thanks for the positive feedback guys, keep it comin'.

cARtOoNer

even if that is what it looks like, that tail looks like the giraffe is laying a duce, but its still hanging on for dear life... lol, dont worry giraffe, weve all been there

stupefie

Hahah, so cute. Lovely! Love the guitar! Woo..but there's no guitar of this design, is there? Haha!

Music Marie

So strange and so amazing. I'll take it in tan, please.

Batty1980

This is fantastic. I'd buy it for sure.

No account?