Close
One second...

Yes, please, thankyou.

• by cookie
  • posted May 19, 2007
  • 27 Comments

Me and my house mates had a t-shirt brainstorm down the pub the other night... hope you like what we came up with!

Watch this
cookie
cookie profile pic Alumni

Me and my house mates had a t-shirt brainstorm down the pub the other night... hope you like what we came up with!

kalie7

ninja

steviec

Are you from the UK?

chelly

this is nice

Alchemical

Mmmm.... $0, like the others.

Ikarusmyancestor

Don't make me say it again..... I swear I'll have to kill you and your mates.

mushrush

Me and my mates had a brainstorm too, but I didn't post the shite as submitted designs.

alexoc949

laaaaaaaaame

tobasco

Yeah belongs in the slogan section bro. I like your research methods though!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

So you and your obviously talented "mates" were reading "The Book of Boring Pleasantries" in the local pub while getting smashed and picked three at random to slap on a tee? Well, that picture in my head is worth the 1 i'm gonna give ya.

lovetee

yes.. lame

Chef57

Is it worse if he's from the UK?

NAME._UNKNOWN

I'm from the UK, and I must admit I don't share his enlightenment for design. Try submitting for slogan next time, dont think by submitting a slogan in a special font your gonna con your way to $2000. Not happening mate.

pony23

get thee to the slogan comp!!

SassyGiraffey

We don't like what you came up with.

13strong

Also, you and your friends pooled your collective creative juices (ew...) and these designs are the best you could come up with?

Maybe wanna cut down on the drinking.

chelly

it is too bad that no one is taking the theme of politeness presented in the design

Cold Collards

With due respect, I don't believe that this shirt will be printed seeing that it is a slogan and not a design. Thank you for your effort. Pass my thanks to your mates. 0

fatmidgetracer

love the color scheme u did a great job with the text also

Vealcutletz

hilarious & cruel insult

braveasaurus

you are overdoing this text, and the strange sayings

shirtflirt

nah.

too many words and not enough design.

scoobydoochick

thank you for being polite about it...

No account?