Close
One second...

Charlie Brown's Emo Days

Watch this
-yeah-

nice idea

I_ am_Moose

Gnarly. I don't think I'd wear this though.

I wonder what an emo charlie brown would look like. Maybe he'd have that little tuft of hair hanging down in his face.

barriebarrie

I would like this so much more if the joke were a bit more subtle, if the colors were more CB. I guess that's actually less subtle - ok I want to be sledgehammered over the head with the joke ;-)

mofugger69
mofugger69 profile pic Alumni

I still thinking about Ink possibilities for this.... perhaps a non-sparkle silver ink? or just gray? Let me know your thoughts.

Ikarusmyancestor

skulls are ok I just don't dig the whole emo style. 5 for good detail and artwork. I'm just not gunna buy it

Starwindblue

I think it would be even greater if you had it on the Charlie Brown yellow. I kinda love this.

MKS

love it - want to buy it now

MKS

a flat grey ink will be fine

slackertype

Guys, every day was one of Charlie Brown's emo days.

Bowtie

I agree: CB colours...

ruby soho

Love it the way it is!

DJEnept

LOL PRINT. 5$

Willish

I love the design, i think you blended the skulls with the floral arrangements very well, I get the Charlie Brown layout however without the Charlie Brown colours its not easily to register. My overall concern is that the designs detail is lost and the sharpness of the jagged line doesn't do your intricate work justice.
Still, all the best.

Sunshine69

it would be cool if the design wrapped around the whole shirt.

Ampsalot

I want to love it....but dont know why I dont. Maybe the colors need to be more subversive....black is obvious

lakipolitis

nice job broseph. definitely needs to be Chuck Brown colors, but I still like the idea. Emo kids these days, they don't want real emo is. Charlie Brown is emo, more emo than the get up kids.

alexish

charlie brown was emo without wearing black, thats pretty emo. id really like this if maybe the skulls were bigger and staggered. less ornate. less of a pattern.
really really really clever idea. tops.

jaysonjangles

i really like this for some reason.

Fdupblindkids

charlie brown style, hot, id buy it for my b/f 5$

Rupertfreak08

i clicked on this, wondering what a skull had to do with Charlie Brown, and when the design came up i honestly giggled. But i wouldn't wear it. I will however give you a 4.

plaid_turtle

I really like it. I would have it in the charlie brown mustard colour and the pattern in black.

aleyc19

hahaha
"Emo" charlie brown xD
awsome $5

Spartacus373

read the comic, charlie wants to kill himself 24/7

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

love the wallpaper pattern but don't care for the way it's used in the zigzag here.

LugubriousGoober

Without the disgusting yellow color the joke gets lost.

social moth

Yes, yes. It needs charlie brown colors. It would be nice if the design wasn't readily obvious. Then people will be all "oh look, charlie brown. wait! wtf!?"

That reaction would amuse me. I want that reaction.

hanyz28

very nice theme (close detail) as base, very good potential, but the shape is bad... i didnt get the waving and size

phoebe man

thats cool, but maybe the pattern should vary a little in size. like make some skulls bigger or smaller, and dont make it look so repeated.

DejaTee

Totally needs to be on yellow.

mephitine

If you're going for a Charlie Brown motif, shouldn't the skulls be rounder, like Charlie Brown's head?

rolling

like it!$5

kirag212

CB colors and have it wrap around and its a $5

Degazio

I know people who would wear it, though I wouldn't.

No account?
Join Us