There's actually a nod to two seperate things in this design

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Animated

There's actually a nod to two seperate things in this design

alibear167

Awesome. $5. I always tried to save the wrappers, but never submitted any. I wonder if they still have prizes?

kiLLyou

This is great. Somethings missing but I can't quite figure it out.

ineo2

KIllYou- a question mark is missing

kiLLyou

cheeky ineo2 =0)

karenlynn79

ahh!!! i wonder that every time i unwrap one.....
$$$$$

rctoon

Might be stronger without the Prize Burst. Nice!

lizzil

I have to agree with previous comment. I love it, but I don't think it needs "where's my prize." Would be stronger if you had to get it on your own.

Renazzle

I remember my friend and I wrote to the company because we wanted our prize. They sent us a illustrated(one page) story about the little indian boy, and some letter about how they don't know how that rumor started. This design just brought that memory back. 5$ and I would wear it.

Animated

Sweet! I always wondered if it was just the area I grew up in that had this myth. I'm glad to see it was all over the place.

theclinger

omit the "where my prize"... and replace with... harmlessly politically incorrect since 1931. (that's the year that tootsie pops were invented...)

DrVSP

love the design. can we change the shirt color to one closer to a tootsie pop color? ie, the pure red, dark purple, brown, or orange? the maroon and black are just not quite right.

chelly

WONDERFUL!

Animated

I definately think a tootsie roll color would be nicer. I just had a strange urge to put it in these colors for now

ninja.bassist

I always thought that you won a prize if you sent in a wrapper with the indian shotting the star...

da Face

I collected the wrappers too but I also never sent them in. Therefore, I would buy this shirt in a heartbeat.

sjgrovo

i LOVE this! I think the "where's my prize" would be AWESOME on the back of the shirt!!!!!!!!!!

HolyRattlesnakes

ahh, this brings back memories...
nice idea.

Noognuts

The maroon is my favorite flavor. What is it, raspberry? Well, I also like orange, and blue :O) The shirt design is a 5$

Animated

The maroon and blue wrappered ones were always my favorites too

deadpuppy

I'm not trying to be mean when I say this I swear! I honestly think I saw this at Wal-mart the other day, or maybe Hot Topic...

nanetter

I concur with dead puppy... I've seen this before.

crunchygirl

Yay! Love his crabby expression. $$$

Animated

Send a link to where you guys saw this idea, because neither of you sound like you know for sure, and credit should be given where credit's due

renfrue
renfrue profile pic Alumni

here

I dig yours though :-)

dkschwenk

question mark, smaller text

distinctive mannerism

very creative.
love it, but i never got around to saving the wrappers =/
$4, yeah i would like a question mark in there

Animated

Oh, I thought they were talking about one that was for sale

ariana221

OMG THIS IS AMAZING!!
hahaha i never once got me free lollie.
man. i'd wear this in a second1

ariana221

oh and to dkschwenk - i dont think there should be a question mark - it was make the similarities to the lollipop wrapper less. keep as is, maybe try to center prize more? i like it all though!

Animated

Yeah, I would sport one with pride now that I know people would relate to it. Ahh sugar filled childhood memories, and the elation of getting the "prize" wrapper.

steviec

Thanks for the link, helo. We don't have tootsie lollies in Australia.

Animated

The experience of this design makes me kind of wish there was some sort of a search engine with weywords for the past designs of the site, so people can see if they might be reiterating old ideas. Oh well. Maybe they'll like mine better anyway, hah.

Cantatus

Wow, this brings back memories!

wildmercury

You MUST keep the where's my prize, and definitely use the wrapper colors. Not black, but the reddish maroon is good. Also, it might help to make an outline of a wrapper around it with some scrunching around the edges??

Bmoser86

When I saw this submission, it all came back to me. I had totally forgotten about that rumor! I love this shirt, but print it in the maroon one. 5$!

tamareeno0

geart scot! I love this so much. I would always keep my indian tootsie popwrappers. I still have a few! great design too.,

Lind1107

text on back...then 5$

Andorra

I'd wear this!!
I always wanted to send in a wrapper. My friend did and got that story thing.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us