Watch this
Space579

pointless but original - I like -I would give it a 4.3 if there was one

oh isuzu...

too bad i cant read a thing it says =/

Andorra

it's a different language?

michikaiosei

I wish it really said something... It's a neat idea, but the reward for figuring it out is so... not a reward. You get the first two words and then realize, oh, that's boring. If you could find something really neat to say, this could be awesome.

T Diddy

It's lorem ipsum....
Text greeking ( or filler) often used by designers as well, body copy filler.

.....from a graphic designer standpoint, I Love it.. i use damn lorem ipsum 100 times a day. I have that 'ish memorized without having to even read it!

i'd buy it..but then again people around here would recognize it

tabithakristen

I could be insane but I swear I see a naughty word in there lol

seeloth

cool... but also frustrating. I would get tired of people trying and failing to read my shirt all the time.

L-aure-n

i still don't understand it but i'm going back to that site kidaro, i think i like this shirt too.

jamm.n

tl;dr

michelini

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

michelini

that's the text

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Without seeing the negative space, at first glance it almost looked like hebrew or some other middle eastern text!

get a clue design

Reminds me of the old rub down type sheets from Letraset that designers used to use, and that makes me happy.

Feel free to Google "rub down type" all you young designers...
Coolness. EVEN cooler if you give it a page edge.

No account?
Join Us