Snoozy

• by ePimentel
  • posted May 15, 2007
  • 29 Comments

Watch this
Syrasha

Teh cuteness! And ninja!

loloplum

Eh, I don't understand pointless shirts. I do like cats though, awww, so sweet. It'd be better if the cat was sleeping on it's back, legs splayed... something.

bradntanya

If you are going to wear a "kitty" shirt at least it should look cool and not corny. Nice job-good drawing.

35mmurray

i like the pink version.

35mmurray

i like the pink version.

amandalee

I think the white takes away from the design in the pink version, but it is cute!

trindli

cute.. not more, not less..
not sure if that is enough for a shirt..

Ikarusmyancestor

"I don't understand pointless shirts?" Not so hard to understand..... there's just nothing to understand, thats why its pointless.

vixyish

KITTY!

If I wear this shirt, this will happen to everyone who approaches!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

There is nothing wrong with this well-designed picture of a kitten asleep, but it looks like a tee i'd find at a Petco or something. Nice illo tho.

mtelms17

it would be better for me if this were a dog

J-Ray

Hmm, maybe if the cat was jumping, and there was a horse-jockey riding him, that'd be awesome =D

GizElpea

KITTY! boo's voice

andydandy89

there needs to be a reason behind it

Couz

yeah i dont understand the point of just wearing a sleeping cat

kleptoneko

it's cute.. but... that's it....

ePimentel

Wow, really? A point? I didn't know a shirt had to have a point, excuse me for not being witty and angst or emo enough for certain tastes. There are many printed T's on Threadless that don't have a point. How about 5 million cats get put to sleep in the United States every year because of overpopulation? Is that a good point? Yeah, that's my rant. Thanks for the complements to those who gave them! : )

tevin

cat nap! there, that can be a point, if you need one...

jimmiiko

If there was a concept behind it, it would make the image stonger...

Jimmy

jimmiiko

If there was a concept behind it, it would make the image stonger...

Jimmy

Zellykins

KITTIES!!! Love it.

wildmercury

I do like the concept and overall I like the drawing style- I guess I don't like the darker stripes near the bottom and on the head, it makes the cat look kind of wrinkled or something. Maybe finer lines??

No account?
Join Us