Way to go, Flying Mouse !
this is hilarious :)

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

Yeah! fly away mouse..fly away mouse!

Pretty cute design! 5$! =)

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I swear Flying Mouse has invented an idea generator in his house which grabs the best and the brightest concepts within a thousand mile radius for him to claim as his own! How else can the man come up with an amazing sub per every day of the week? This is by far and away my favorite sub with the concept of two people looking at the same situation and thought bubbling a different connotation. In other words, hell frickin' yes. 4$

Syrasha

Ha! Runners would likely love this! laughs

artbrains

interestingly enough, many hardcore marathoners have been known to just let it go while they run... no 1 and no 2...for real..

I like the shirt idea better though...

Vindemiatrix

I want to steal your brain and suck out the juicy goodness. :D

Edword
Edword profile pic Alumni

hahaha! nice:)

applegary

Funny shirt! Hey, I read somewhere that running with an empty bladder can be harmful; guess this guy took that advice, and maybe to an extreme. Good jarb!

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

hah...nice idea 5$

skafiend007

Lose the te....

oh, wait. You told the complete story WITHOUT TEXT!!! (well, Ok, "1st" is text... sorta)

I am bowing to your geniousnessality... $5

distinctive mannerism

i like this. a lot.
not sure about on white?
i'm not a huge fan of white shirts.
$4

jpiatt
jpiatt profile pic Alumni

hahaahaha hilarious AGAIN

Alexandra Marie

SO true.
I would buy this for my boyfriend.

orwell

sooo funny!

steviec

Great!
I think you could make it even better by ditching the "1st" thought bubble. Just the one thought from the front runner is enough.

kasmir

first of all i love this
i agree about changing the background colour... maybe even cream if you want to keep it light, or very light yellow!
otherwise i have no complaints
infact i can really relate to this picture!

t.m.x

tht's funny ... haha .. 4

dacat
dacat profile pic Alumni

Very funny FM, nice colors too! $5

maija

Ha! Clever! And fun to look at besides. I like your loose line work and colouring.

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

OMG I've been there!

(well, not like I'm running in a marathon, but I've definitely been there!)

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

steviec on May 17 '07
Great!
I think you could make it even better by ditching the "1st" thought bubble. Just the one thought from the front runner is enough.

Nah, it completely evens out the design and forces you to read what the people running behind mr bathroom break boy are thinking about, which delays you seeing the bathroom thought bubble hence makes the joke that much funnier. It's all about comedic timing and drawing the eye to the proper places of the joke first. Such a good submission FM!

icebar

HAHAHA!

ilsung

that is WONDERFUL.

itsmee

haha, funny. i like this.

deewill24

hahahahahahahahaha.... good one!!

bunkingum

id so buy that. $5.

Grapesii

Hilarious, this is perfect. XD

large-x

I like it. The only thing that bother me is both sets of colored runners are in the same pose, like copies of each other. Maybe switch the colors with the two overlapping runners or have different poses? I think the colors are good although they'd work on almost any light color.

travioli

One of the most clever designs I have seen in a while. $5

StrayGhostie

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatarebirds

I LOVE THIS! It's a little messy for me to vote 5... (I have been conditioned to ALWAYS colour inside the lines) but $4 it is nonetheless.

liznix

It's funny because it's true. $5.

VeronicaS

white shirts patrol". But you still get my 5.

MissChristiana

HAAAA! --He who wins the race, has the weakest bladder-- Maybe I'll put THAT on a shirt!

maximusrex

That's exactly how I felt after drinking too much the night before a 10k. Awesome! 5/5

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us