Close
One second...

The 9-5

In Corporate America, where the average work week consists of more than sixty hours, one must ask themselves if "the daily grind" is really working to live, or is one just living to work?

Watch this
photo-kinetic

In Corporate America, where the average work week consists of more than sixty hours, one must ask themselves if "the daily grind" is really working to live, or is one just living to work?

epocalypse

nice design, but it feels a little empty to me. 4

m0nt3

this is cool, but like epocalypse said, it seems like its lacking something, too much open space maybe...

oceanite

I like your idea of a crow carrying the living dead, I would be not so empty if you add some kind of background, overall its a good idea.

Kublai Khan

fix the blank bits in the text and jazz it up a bit, and it's a 5. As is, I still give it a 4.

mr muddle

I think youve overestimated the average working week by a lot.

styld

better drawing

worldofjay

Haha, I really like the idea, I don't think you need the text at all though. I might be in the minority on that. $4.

angelsxwingsx

no text, and can you make the people look more realistic. and doomy. it would work well with the crows. also, FILL IN SOME OF THAT BLANK SPACE SIR! i mean, some blank space is okay. its like my computer apps 2 teacher says about powerpoints, 'when in doubt, leave it out.' but too much blank space is overwhelming. joo know? :D

kisskisskill

i like the open space.

DiveBarHottie

I like, but I think you should make the charactors in the foreground larger.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Totally no text, and dammit, such a fantastic concept, now you just gotta nail it hardcore, KILLER! Take people's advice here, go back to the drawing board, and this will become a VERY popualr design. Good luck!

Cold Collards

put a timeclock in the empty space and lose the "the 9 to 5"

nellestar

you could do a timeclock, or you could put office buildings in the negative space. it's nice though.

oohno

lose the text, the open space doesn't bother me

allyourbase

make the man a little darker? Nice

Hippopotamus

This isn't an original idea this has come up before and the idea that we live to work is old too.

No account?