Close
One second...

A bird in the bush

• by dooglebug
  • posted May 10, 2007
  • 37 Comments

Watch this
JuliusB

really dig your style, the colors and texture work well together. Design is a bit contained if you know what i mean, it seems a little too much like a decal on the shirt.

jmaesmith

I really like the design but I don't like the white t-shirt, could you maybe try it on some other colors

enzymatic

i love this, and the style/colors. it could be bigger? and i'd love to see more color options.
$4

Bowtie

Would prefer on a different colour tee.

kooky love
kooky love profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

GREAT color and style $5!

dooglebug

will take those suggestions into account folks, thanks for the comments.

newbie here, whats all the $4- $5 mean? idiot i know.

canadianbeaver

$ is if we click the "I'd buy it" option at the top.

Raid71
Raid71 profile pic Alumni

don't change it.... I want it $5

burrub

too big

oxo

wow - great effect. $5

brittencore

i would buy it ...

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

very interesting 5$

timadd

I love the colours. They really caught my eye when I went on this page. I don't know about the placement... too 'contained' as someone said before.

hksofa3

is worth two in the hand

gesiku

i love the style. i agree with the above on trying other t-shirt colors. maybe even one of those oranges or reds. that might even help it look less contained if it blended with one of the colors in the design.

deuceswild

this design could really benefit from more color options.

R G
R G profile pic Alumni

i like it

0Jim0
0Jim0 profile pic Alumni

I like the design, but it has 2 problems.
1) I don't like it on white.
2) It looks like you used a gradient, and if you did I don't think they'll be printing it.

therecouldbenothingafterThis

agree with it being contained. in the future try to use the shirt more rather than just a center thing. People seem to hate white as well. I can see why though.. why would you pay more money than usual for a plain white colored shirt?

Good style. 4

(and welcome to threadless!) : )

therecouldbenothingafterThis

Gradients are a No-No! unfortunately.. can't tell if you used your colors really well or if this is a gradient. If it isnt than you did a really great job making it flow..

hogboy
hogboy profile pic Alumni

really nice interesting linework & colour.... Dont dig white tees but sweet first sub.
The gradient could be achieved with a fine halftone.... have a look at Smoking Hot, Steve Harringtons select.

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

yeah this has a great style I just wish it wasnt as contained on the shirt but this is a great first sub and im looking forward to more from you

dooglebug

All great constructive criticism, thanks. I have a feeling this is going to a really nice trip. cheers.

Stefanie15

Kinda Eclectic. Definitly my style. 5

amarillo

very nice!

TheW

nice but other colours and a little bit smaller.

crunchygirl

Nice, but not on white

allyourbase

less stripeys in the design and it is much less cluttered. I actually like this on white.

pocket_penguin
pocket_penguin profile pic Alumni

I love the drawing and the colors, but PLEASE not on white. Anything but white. Okay, not on pink, either. :)

MysDik

I'd like it on an orange maybe

Edword
Edword profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

pretty cool.

merise

Lovely coloring!

No account?