Close
One second...

Happy Hour

• by Mazzzaro
  • posted May 07, 2007
  • 27 Comments

Watch this
DLeiby

I love it. The placement of the top olive should probably be more to the left corner rather than in the middle...? I think that would make it a little more aesthetically pleasing. It would also make a 4 go to a $5

gredd

i like the facial expressions

kariannbear

I love it. I would totally wear it!! $5

chibivamp

HOLY JESUS NU NU! I WOULD DEF BUY THAT!

skullcat

very very cute! not crazy about the font on "Happy Hour" though....i'd prefer more of a handwritten font.

The olives are adorable... but it's not clear at first if the olive is falling, or being pulled up by the toothpick (which I assume it is).

Alexandra Marie

Nice drawing, but the expressions just aren't dead on for me yet.
The one shaking his fist looks pissed at the toothpicked one rather than at the toothpicker, the one next to him just looks like he's sick instead of scared/sad, with the other two just looking drab instead of mournful.

insectsandangels

guys i made a drawing that was this exactly like three years ago :[

HappyBunny

hahaha...that is so cute lol

fouchnickens

Happpy for some, but not for others!

clownface

As a bartender I absolutely LOVE this design. Maybe you need to show the toothpick going all the way through though, exit wound and all. The expressions on the living olives could be reworked a little though. $4

DiveBarHottie

Yes, a "through & through" with the toothpick, and you're golden. I laughed out loud when I saw this...

Ampsalot

Love it....kill the writing on the bowl

tobasco

Fantastic facial expressions here, who would have thought there would be that much scope in an olive? Not me that's for sure. 4

SwallowedAFallingStar

this just made my happy hour into a sad hour... :( hahaha just kidding, i love this shirt!!

nudeants

Really Cool as is, 5$-

Petanca

I find the grumpy olive hilarious!

plouffeee

love this shirt, maybe would like it on a different colour though, like black would be sweet. would definitely buy it :)

b0red

$5

applegary

I am completely more sympathetic towards the olives who sacrifice themselves day after day...

GizElpea

LOVE LOVE LOVE

TheW

haha

tehanna

why is it in midair

mask1xr

haha that's awesome. i hate olives.

No account?
Join Us