Close
One second...

Shhhh!! I am trying to live here.

• by GUANTLET
  • posted May 06, 2007
  • 16 Comments

This is my first sub. so i am very nervous and excited. I feel as a society we see someone is not really living unless they are living the way we think they should be living. This is just one example of what we are all guilty of.

Watch this
GUANTLET

This is my first sub. so i am very nervous and excited. I feel as a society we see someone is not really living unless they are living the way we think they should be living. This is just one example of what we are all guilty of.

Smitty McGillicutty

I like the concept, mayb you could find another way to make the legs end, it is kind of awkward and abrupt, but definitely resub.

erin_everlasting

yeh. i love the idea, but those legs look a lil too much like broken popsicle sticks. they need to blend better.

Peters not economically viable

I agree with the above comments. Maybe show the man's torso. Right now it looks like his body was eaten. I love the rest of the design and the idea. Please re-submit it if this one doesn't make it on through.

GUANTLET

thank you for you comments so far ,i will take them on board very seriously. my skills are not that great on the comp yet, but i was trying to show that is all people really see when they are sleeping on the pavement is our legs.

The New Guy

Yeah i like the concept aswel, how the legs end does catch your eye, it differs from the rest which is more smooth and flowing, but it adds to its appeal for me anyway.

Great work and looking foward to seeing more

J-Ray

You don't have many options when it comes to cutting off the legs. I've run into this problem before.

professorE

It almost looks as if the legs have just trod across the figure sleeping on the sidewalk, which is a statement in itself...

Sinareo

Did StrongSad get kicked to the curb?

Courtney30585

Looks Great! Can i only purchase one if it wins?

skafiend007

Poor little Pillsbury Dough Boy... a victim of the low-carb movement...

tobasco

This concept is killer, theres a lot of thought behind it. But I'm going to say something about the legs too, it's just a really jagged and unpleasant end to them is all, if they where cut off with the circle that might work.

Great first Sub though. Keep up the good work.

J-Izzle

I dig it!

Frozbot1

Hi Guantlet, i like it!

J-Bone

Congrats on your first sub. I agree with the feedback on the legs, I thought they were broken matchsticks at first. I like the design and I appreciate the message, but I think the execution could use some work. Good luck with your future subs.

yayforstickers

i love it cept for the legs... maybe if you had them end with the edge of the pavement, like it's kind of framing the image? just not jagged and disembodied looking...

No account?