Close
One second...

Barbie Queue

• by antosh
  • posted May 05, 2007
  • 98 Comments

It's a Barbie Queue for BBQ. And like with any queue there probably won't be enough left for whoever is last.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
antosh
antosh profile pic Alumni

It's a Barbie Queue for BBQ. And like with any queue there probably won't be enough left for whoever is last.

bigcog

where's Ken?

travioli

Pretty funny. 4

shanthrax

They're all naked!

arzie13
arzie13 profile pic Alumni

Hilarious!!!

murgles

LOL I love it... $5

DrVSP

i know Barbie is a ditzy blonde, but even she would wear a silly apron to grill.

trippy_trip

why do people complain about every single design with nakedness!?! Barbie isn't even anatomically correct! what's the problem? Are you worried about seeing her non-existent genitalia? Did you never change your Barbie's clothes when you were little for fear of seeing a boob and going to hell for it.

Gaff

I'm guessing Ken is the patties.

castle
castle profile pic Alumni

best pun I've seen in a while!

ladykat
ladykat profile pic Alumni

I agree with Castle - pretty awesome!

sjgrovo

this is great, and the colors are awesome - best that they're naked.

hazelwhisper

This is really clever. LOL.

danrule
danrule profile pic Alumni

ha!

muxu

hehe...cute

goldkiss
goldkiss profile pic Alumni

yes !

icebar

too much of a good pun

(matthijs)
(matthijs) profile pic Alumni

Cool, reminds me of the Soundgarden video.

antosh

The reason they are not clad is because any clothing would distract from the idea and make them look human-like rather than Barbie-like.
Even the youngest of kids have seen and have touched a nude barbie before, so I don't think nudity here is a problem.
Otherwise, glad you like it.
:)

J-Ray

Great! 5£

yayforstickers

i don't have a problem with the nakedness, but i feel like barbie would want to at least accessorize :)

Alexandra Marie

Wouldn't wear it myself but know several who would.
Great concept, great design.

chelly

i like the pun, but i find the lack of clothes/apron/accessory to be distracting. quite genius!

Mr Rocks
Mr Rocks profile pic Alumni

Nudity rocks. I should know, I am nude right now...

$5.

chad5871

Very clever and great drawing! $5.

laser101

I like this (in borat voice)

Will you be my boyfriend

huebucket
huebucket profile pic Alumni

hahaha, this is super pun! $5

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni

Awesome. I too am reminded of sound garden and the melting barbies.

antosh

Laser101- High wife, I mean - high five(in borat voice)

jpiatt
jpiatt profile pic Alumni

This is fantastic. I hate puns normally but this is good! Great style, great look to it, anyone who complains about nude plastic dolls is a bigger prude than my grandma. Well done sir!

It's especially funny because for a girl to look like Barbie, there's no way she could eat!

Stevethegreat

I'm still laughing

this really shouldn't be so funny

baby.face

i ADORE how they each have different hair

i hope it wins, good luck!!

Edword
Edword profile pic Alumni

good one!

stellaluna

witty but ill never wear it

orwell

quite clever! 5

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I like how they're all on their tippy-toes like the real dolls are shaped! not that i have ever played with them, i've just seen them in my friends rooms when we were kids...that were girls. Yes, girls. Anywho, love the concept, but maybe on a green shirt?

bigcog

I still think we need ken, you know doing the bloke-ish thing and never leaving the bbq alone, and maybe wearing an apron with a barbie body printed on it ;-)

antosh

I wasn't sure whether I should use him or not at first. I had Ken with an apron there but decided to delete him for the final submission. Gotta follow the KIS formula, keep it simple. All else I believe is distruction from the main concept.
Also, I didn't want the art to appear smaller on the tee and adding Ken would mean that I would have to either make the art smaller or shorten the B. queue to fit it all in. The longer the queue the better, the more it looks like a queue. So it was decided against Ken, I hope you will agree with me:)

bigcog

yeh i do really, take what u are saying, K.I.S.S.

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

this pun is so bad, i've eaten my Action Man

oxo

i count two puns (barbeque, queuing) - clever.

insolity

awesome

xnarx

Love it =) I would buy haha.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us