Barbie Queue

• by antosh
  • posted May 05, 2007
  • 98 Comments

It's a Barbie Queue for BBQ. And like with any queue there probably won't be enough left for whoever is last.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
antosh
antosh profile pic Alumni

It's a Barbie Queue for BBQ. And like with any queue there probably won't be enough left for whoever is last.

bigcog

where's Ken?

travioli

Pretty funny. 4

shanthrax

They're all naked!

murgles

LOL I love it... $5

DrVSP

i know Barbie is a ditzy blonde, but even she would wear a silly apron to grill.

trippy_trip

why do people complain about every single design with nakedness!?! Barbie isn't even anatomically correct! what's the problem? Are you worried about seeing her non-existent genitalia? Did you never change your Barbie's clothes when you were little for fear of seeing a boob and going to hell for it.

Gaff

I'm guessing Ken is the patties.

ladykat
ladykat profile pic Alumni

I agree with Castle - pretty awesome!

sjgrovo

this is great, and the colors are awesome - best that they're naked.

muxu

hehe...cute

icebar

too much of a good pun

antosh

The reason they are not clad is because any clothing would distract from the idea and make them look human-like rather than Barbie-like.
Even the youngest of kids have seen and have touched a nude barbie before, so I don't think nudity here is a problem.
Otherwise, glad you like it.
:)

J-Ray

Great! 5£

yayforstickers

i don't have a problem with the nakedness, but i feel like barbie would want to at least accessorize :)

Alexandra Marie

Wouldn't wear it myself but know several who would.
Great concept, great design.

chelly

i like the pun, but i find the lack of clothes/apron/accessory to be distracting. quite genius!

Mr Rocks
Mr Rocks profile pic Alumni

Nudity rocks. I should know, I am nude right now...

$5.

chad5871

Very clever and great drawing! $5.

laser101

I like this (in borat voice)

Will you be my boyfriend

antosh

Laser101- High wife, I mean - high five(in borat voice)

jpiatt
jpiatt profile pic Alumni

This is fantastic. I hate puns normally but this is good! Great style, great look to it, anyone who complains about nude plastic dolls is a bigger prude than my grandma. Well done sir!

It's especially funny because for a girl to look like Barbie, there's no way she could eat!

Stevethegreat

I'm still laughing

this really shouldn't be so funny

baby.face

i ADORE how they each have different hair

i hope it wins, good luck!!

Edword
Edword profile pic Alumni

good one!

stellaluna

witty but ill never wear it

orwell

quite clever! 5

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I like how they're all on their tippy-toes like the real dolls are shaped! not that i have ever played with them, i've just seen them in my friends rooms when we were kids...that were girls. Yes, girls. Anywho, love the concept, but maybe on a green shirt?

bigcog

I still think we need ken, you know doing the bloke-ish thing and never leaving the bbq alone, and maybe wearing an apron with a barbie body printed on it ;-)

antosh

I wasn't sure whether I should use him or not at first. I had Ken with an apron there but decided to delete him for the final submission. Gotta follow the KIS formula, keep it simple. All else I believe is distruction from the main concept.
Also, I didn't want the art to appear smaller on the tee and adding Ken would mean that I would have to either make the art smaller or shorten the B. queue to fit it all in. The longer the queue the better, the more it looks like a queue. So it was decided against Ken, I hope you will agree with me:)

bigcog

yeh i do really, take what u are saying, K.I.S.S.

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

this pun is so bad, i've eaten my Action Man

oxo

i count two puns (barbeque, queuing) - clever.

xnarx

Love it =) I would buy haha.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us