exoticrobotic

really nice work $5 havent seen an original, fun sub like this in a while

Raid71
Raid71 profile pic Alumni

great textures, good colours $5

VoteSkink

I'd totally wear this :)

Son2G

i'd wear that... great... what else to say... for example... great;))) 5er, i'd buy this tee... print it...

Kallass

Ace!

will-cawdordrive

man, i'm not entirely sure what all those folks who want the "so, this is" to be taken away are thinking cause it really does add so much more to the idea and the design. love it x $5

amigovirgen

Helly???
i really like it though!!!

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus
r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus profile pic Alumni

when a capable and skilled illustrator/designer designs a piece like this...which is entirely text based, i examine said skills via this work and i have to trust the designer.

you sir/or madam

have done your research and began subbing to threadless with a vast understanding of illustration/design...and for this medium (which is tricky) you seem to have mastered it quite well.

the text stays. no need to change anything...not even the shirt colour (i typically shy away from natural).

b_keith

NICE. I can't imagine how long it took to figure out how all that stuff loops around so nicely.

Conjure

$5. and props for keeping your integrity and leaving the text.

luckyishducky

love it with the text, but take out the comma, or change it to an ellipses (...).

danrule
danrule profile pic Alumni

really nice

chugginmonkey

sooooo this is, hmmmm, hello?

WICKEDLY AMAZING!! 5$

Strohmer

Makes me feel all warm, fuzzy and giddy all at once.

yayforstickers

i've never heard anyone say/think "so this is hello." not that i usually hear thoughts. but i expected "so this is love" or something...

etchasteck

Well done. I would even wear it reversed - on a pink shirt with the illustration in white. Fiver / Buyer

tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni

well done, five

fat pigeon
fat pigeon profile pic Alumni

Great job.

skullcat

me loves it. lose the bubble, and I'll take two! one pink, and one in blue please not on white or natural.......

Yce

nice OXO (:

designer84

Hello! 5$ - love it!

kissmeimshitfaced

the 'so this is' is so necessary, half the coolness is the reference to the song

oxo

it's a song?

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

awesome fuzziness/texture and illustration, reminds me of that "Tickle me" dude. I also vote to keep the speech bubble.

apy
apy profile pic Alumni

Oh yes! I really love this one!!! Great job ;)

goldkiss
goldkiss profile pic Alumni

super !

impossiblejosh
impossiblejosh profile pic Alumni

im in love with you now.

*watching always watching!!!!

oooOOOoooo creeeeepy

tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni

hooray

kiLLyou

Oh, yeah. most sizes are sold out. I find myself buying more t-shirts from uneetee now mostly because they are AA

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?