nice job. i enjoy this greatly! 5

Bowtie

I'd like it better without the "so this is"

The muppet-y hello is enough for me.

stubbythumbs

oooooo pretty!

you will fit in well here!

bbbear88

I agree, take away the text and itd be awesome!

CheesecakeBree

My first thought was "intestines". Maybe a different color would help? Otherwise than that, I really like the idea behind it and the illustration is nicely done.

crazysteven

just quickly submit it again without the "so this is" and you're good to go.

oxo

nah - that's the whole idea behind the design.

erin_everlasting

i reckn... i rly like the "so this is"... it adds plenty to the design. i love ur idea behind this too, its so true!!! the warm fuzzy feeling... =]

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

Fuzzy

Sound Ship

i kind of like the counterpoint to the "so this is goodbye" that it always so common. i like the shirt.

shs2455

its ok, but I think you should use your talent to make other more cool and neato design shits. I really dig the texture & movement/loopiness of the 'hello' to, just too boring

Edword
Edword profile pic Alumni

cool!

J-Ray

Yay!! Without the text bubble, $5

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

awesomeeeee

i like it all

churchfriend

the "hello" is awesome. and the text bubble. love it all!

iDanSimpson

I like it as it.

As for the comment, take away the text and itd be awesome, that's just plain silly. There'd be nothing left!

epocalypse

does it say hell or hello?

epocalypse

never mind, cool design $5

stingerstyler
stingerstyler profile pic Alumni

Hmmmm, great style! I almost feel like eating this! I love the hairiness of this and the way you treated the type. Good job.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I dig the "hello" without the word bubble, even though i read you saying that is the whole point of the design. But it could also just be a simpler and more meaningful design to many others as just a plain "hello". that said, I love how the texture in "hello" could be fur, could be fire, could be graffitti, etc. Who knows? It's all of these elements and then some. I'm not gonna take the journey with you on this one, but i really can't wait to see what else you got up your artistic sleeves for us here.

bean_ari

at first i didnt like it. but then the small pic of it on a tshirt shows that i would look.. really... good. and now i like it

LazarWolf

it reminds me of Dr. Seuss

victimofopportunity

WOW

one of the coolest text shirts i've seen in a while! good job! (and I like it without the text bubble)

ran del mar

Dr. Seuss / Muppet bubblegum.

corey9

very nice! (with the bubble!) 5$

pamelf

It's like a Monet, it has to be viewed from a distance to be truly appreciated. I like that. :) $5

BlueandYellow

it looks like a large fuzzy intestine

tiphaine
tiphaine profile pic Alumni

Keep the text bubble for sure. I agree that a different color would make it less intestine-y. Overall, it's excellent.

streetwise
streetwise profile pic Alumni

well...hello, hello, hellooooo...nice 1 + 4 = 5$

oxo

thanks - although I don't mind it looking a bit intestiny, since it's a gut-type feeling i'm trying to communicate.

notyourmom

$5! i love the message and the design. i hope i get to buy it!

linden

5$ Like so cute!

chelly

awesome

DrVSP

oh dear, I agree with the anti-intestine color people. I wish it were a nice cookie monster blue.

zipperking
zipperking profile pic Alumni

I really like it but, I don't know it seems like a too good of idea to waste on "hello". Keep it up though you have really good illustration skills

Verdana

I love this. You win.

DaleEdwin
DaleEdwin profile pic Alumni

Very nice. Keep it as it is. 5$

travioli

very neat

Chipmnk

Very cool. Not really my type of design but I still like it.

soccerref

This looks like my instestines after I eat Taco Bell. Disgusting.

xnarx

I think this is great. =) Keep the words.

lauraaaaaa

i love it as it is $5

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us