• 54 Comments

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
oxo

incredible - you've outdone yourself. $5

gobbledegoldfish

General shape/concept reminds me a lot of noface from spirited away. nevertheless, gorgeous.

amaliaslash

the illustration is nice! but i wish you included how it was on the shirt itself, so we could see how the design works on the shirt and color. would this be on white? would it have a harsh border with the design ending then?

4 for now.

Conjure

please check out the full-size image HERE

iDanSimpson

Though I like the style... I don't really like this illustration.

Conjure

...and no, the shirt color would be the blue that makes up the water, and there would be no border. the placement can be seen at the link above also.

Wrecka

I completely agree with goldfish!

J-Ray

I completely agree with myself. 4

kennybanzai
kennybanzai profile pic Alumni

My fiance loves the design, me not so much just cuz of da consumer thing that i feel we're all contributing to in some way and especially if your designing a shirt to be sold and actually become part of the consumer world...seems ironic. Really nice skills though :)

jadeski

love the message, but i agree with kennybanzai. i think i'd rather a print of this than to wear it around on a t-shirt...

ladykat
ladykat profile pic Alumni

This is really awesome. Very impressive.

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

Cool beans!

quietine

reminds me strongly of spirited away, in the best sense, might be part of why i like this so much

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I don't know if i'd wear this, but Threadless won't know that and i;ll make up my mind by the time it gets printed, so here's a 4 and a "$" for your amazing illustration of human being's need to destroy all it loves so very much.

sex2

thats gotta be inspired by noface.

lemonalle

haha, big time! nice!

13strong

I wouldn't want to wear it on a shirt. I agree with the principle, kind of, and I like it as an illustration, but it's just kind of... ugly.

gentle_afterwords

points for the title. good design too. I'm not sure I'd wear it, but I certainly appreciate it.

BrandonB11

i really really really like the illustration and the whole idea of it... but not really sure if it looks that great on a shrit... still very much a 5... and if an when this is printed id hope im mistaken aabout how it looks so i can buy it

Shahla

I love the style and concept, I'm just not sure I'd wear it.

TheW

oh jes.

beccap123

That's brilliant! Well done Sir!

Ellsswhere
Ellsswhere profile pic Alumni

ummm... so yeah this is fruggin' amazing, I love this more than any design I have created so far for threadless, so you get my 5$ my good man

travis76
travis76 profile pic Alumni

interesting yet simple illi contrasted by excellent use of texture...neat!

ladykat
ladykat profile pic Alumni

WHAT?!?!? BAH! I say to the 1.9. BAH!!!

BubuSam
BubuSam profile pic Alumni

This should get a higher score for sho! Not 1.9!!! What happened??? I don't get it at ALL!!

kiLLyou

What a piss poor score

jean_warhol
jean_warhol profile pic Alumni

I dont get this..... this is great and it didnt break a 2 average? I feel your pain lol....

travis76
travis76 profile pic Alumni

yeah, disappointing. this design truly took the shirt color into consideration at all levels of the drawing...sky, trees, water, line work...
shame.

kiLLyou

P R I N T !!!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us