Close
One second...

October

I like it when it gets cold and we can see the most beautiful Autumn colors. This is a sunset shot. Hope you like it. :)

Watch this
ladyshampoo
ladyshampoo profile pic Alumni

I like it when it gets cold and we can see the most beautiful Autumn colors. This is a sunset shot. Hope you like it. :)

gredd

really nice work, but I don't like the picture.

gobbledegoldfish

bloody gorgeous, but I don't like the way it just sort of stops...

Kyel

more color contrast, maybe on a light blue?

ulisix

Beleza pura! Estampa Campeã! Beautifull!

ClIfFeN

it's a great illustration!

CorinneRae

It would be 5$ if it finished at the bottom and her face was fixed...something is off with her face - the lips and the shortness of it I think.

Kleatus

very pretty

fabiofavaro

Demoro pra mandar pra cá einh Alê!!!
5$

chelly

WONDERFUL

gypsy7

perfect as-is!

Togaone

hoodie ia bombar mesmo.

lita_br

parabéns lady.

veronique86

love the orange leaves, but not too sure about the girl

ruby soho

I agree with finishing the bottom of the girl. Very nice design though.

Lyssper

Beautiful. I'd like to see eyes, but keep the hand, maybe just on the forehead

shs2455

great talent as said above, just use it for something cooler, better design. I'm feeling the lone woman w/ wind in hair and things scattered from her (butterflies, or leaves) has been done...

murgles

From what I can see, she doesnt just finish, it ends like it should. It looks great, your work is awesome and very detailed... Her cloak covers up the bottom part, like wind etc. $5 for sure, but Im guessing picky people who dont actually design anything themselves will tear it apart.

ladyshampoo
ladyshampoo profile pic Alumni

heh, thank you. :)

and just to explain... the dress ends up like that and she has her eyes covered by her hand cuz there's too much light coming from the sunset.
That's why it's so orange. ^^'
And that's why it has so many shadows.

annerego

aeeeeeeeeeeeeeee shampooo!
i dont know english!
but i luv it!

lilyiris

Hey I like this. I like the colors lots... I love fall:)

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Wow. The shadows on the figure are gorgeous! I like how she morphs out of the shirt.

baby.face

ooh! it very much has an original looking style which makes me like it the most

hespestos

Beautifully done! Her hand is a bit man-ish though.

clownface

Great colours, maybe think about darkening the shadows on the face to add more definition perhaps, but then what do I knoe=w I only just signed up. Nice graphic!!

rubylarisch

i love the inundation of orange, and i think the picture captures the season well, but i agree that i'd like to see the eyes.

aexwatkins

love the color contrast! The leaves, layout, and dress are great but not sold on the anime style body. October is about acutrements, not breasts.

Syrasha

I really do like it. There is something off with the face, but I have no idea what. Also, two of the waves of her hair make me think of elf ears. I know it's not supposed to be that, but those two waves remind me of it. I love the leaves, and the cloth billowing in this one.

paintballjord

fricken hot. i like the style where shadows kind of fade into different stuff, people do it with butterflies alot, i really like it with the leaves, nice.
love,
me

herekittykitty

i don't like the opaqueness of the leaves, but it's otherwise brilliant.

applegary

Great, and great color!

madruga

Great! 5$
Quero um pra mim! Hoodie plz! ;)

redeskimo

mm brings back fall memories

capnflynn

I love the design--I just wish it wasn't on bright orange. ^^;

No account?
Join Us