Close
One second...

In My Room

• by Haasbroek
  • posted May 02, 2007
  • 28 Comments

My bedroom in first year of university. Clean Lines.

Watch this
Haasbroek
Haasbroek profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

My bedroom in first year of university. Clean Lines.

cswright

it's a really nice drawing but i'm not sure how many Threadlessers are going to want to wear your bedroom. I could be wrong

ninja.bassist

AW man!

I totally want to wear your bedroom! Nothing says class like wearing some ones bedroom on your front!

Stevethegreat

there's a place where I can go to...tell my secrets to.

in my rooooooooom

in my rooom

TopJamen

oh cool, i like the line quality.

neat, $5

13strong

Ew - MOJO?

Quit living in the past!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Well, if this would get printed, every once in a while you could have a sweet memory of your college years by seeing someone wearing this tee. So, i can see why you made this purely for selfish reasons. lol. nice line work and sketch, but I don't make a habit of wearing someon else's real estate on my tees.

Haasbroek

13 strong. Yeah, I don't really read MOJO anymore. I was in my first year 4 years ago.

michelini

lovely, very moody

pamelf

I would have rated it higher if you hadn't told me it was your room. As A room it is cool, but as YOUR room why would I want to wear it?

RyanSargent

that comment makes absolutely no sense pamelf, regardless if its his or not its still a room, a room is always going to be somebody's plus your score shouldn't be based on whos room it is but rather if its a good design with merit based in its art work and how it works on a shirt.

fresiannie

love is a verb
here in my room.

nice.

StaticFactory

Not bad; a bigger picture would be nice

SwallowedAFallingStar

i dig the clean lines, simple black and white. i would wear your room!

pamelf

RyanSergent, my point made perfect sense, and it is simply my opinion. I personally do not want to wear someone else room thus rated accordingly. The fact that it's someone's room affected my opinion of the design. You don't have to agree with me, but that doesn't mean that my post made any less sense...

Dannerz

Hahaha, really cool. I'd totally wear this.

quaycur

i like it. i do a lot of drawings like this.

herekittykitty

not on white. I really really love this. it's the first one i've seen in awhile that i really want to spend money on. you rule.

JuliusB

so great, ah nuyd it and i wanna wear ur room

Cactusman

looks awosome.. but i feal like the shirt itself should cut the lines off, in stead of them just ending.... but a $5 all the way

addiepaddie

Nice picture, I like it !!

abbster

If you wanted to make this really fun, you'd make the curtains black. Nothing like a band ref.

SoCoDivka

I want to know what the other poster is, not the VU one. I can't see. I like it though. I agree--moody.

Haasbroek

Echoes - The best of pink floyd

Blueskyblue

Very nice. Straightforward.

No account?