Close
One second...

timetree

• by SandySan
  • posted May 02, 2007
  • 30 Comments

Watch this
cswright

interesting, must be hard to see the clocks on the design though since they're so small

ChunderMan

I doubt they can even print something that small, but cool design anyways.

Coopaline

i love the concept. maybe try changing the perspective to worms eye and have some leaves falling down in the foreground so you can see the detail on them.

sjgrovo

i LOVE this - only hope the detail shows up better on the actual shirt, maybe just hard to see from the pic?

TopJamen

i'd like it on the goldenrod. :3

frozenmilk349

good concept, bigger leaves? not on a white shirt- 4

snikklefrits

yeah bigger leaves...maybe have the design wrap around the side of the shirt some so you have more room. on slate blue. ^_^

karenlynn79

i really really like this! great concept and delivery. i actually like that they are smaller, makes people look twice.

spiffymcperson

I like the concept, and it looks great on white, but it's too difficult to see the leaves. Maybe just zoom in on one section of the tree?

SwallowedAFallingStar

would definitely like to be able to see the clocks. great design though.

JoNightshade

Can we just have the leaf-clocks falling w/out the tree?

Pfliiger

You can't see the clocks on the design with out the blown up version. I think to need a close up or a different view.

Pfliiger

You can't see the clocks on the tree disign, get a different angle or a close up. Its an awesome design.

I LOVE this! It's absolutely beautiful, great job!
(I like it best on natural, light blue, or black)

Oh, and, I think leave it as is. I love it, I think a lot would be taken away from it if you took away the full tree. Folks can see the detail when close up, I wouldn't mind that they can't see it from far away.

Cinnamingirl

make the clocks bigger... then it will be awesome. gorgeous design tho...

eternis

Love love love the concept.

Winzarelli

I like the clock leaves but where are they on the shirt?

hamimej

i LOVE this design concept. i would definitely buy it if i could SEE the clocks...

seekew

Lose the clocks and the pink t is a 4$ from me

Timmsy

This design is beautiful. I love it's simplicity. Either colour would suit, but I think the natural tone is more appropriate given the subject matter. I love anything to do with clocks though, so this one was off to a head start!

GentlyMad

Please link to a bigger version; the clocks are hard to see in this one.

danseuse55

love it!! time+tree=beautiful

mavhunter

Yeah, if it were easier to see the clocks on the leaves, it'd be absolutely perfect.

No account?
Join Us