Close
One second...

Neptuno

• by DCASTELLO
  • posted May 01, 2007
  • 19 Comments

Neptuno or Poseidon, the God of the oceans, this summer will take a walk by the sand of our beaches.... or no he he.

This color of t-shirt will emphasize bronzed ours.

I hope that you like it.

Watch this
DCASTELLO
DCASTELLO profile pic Alumni

Neptuno or Poseidon, the God of the oceans, this summer will take a walk by the sand of our beaches.... or no he he.

This color of t-shirt will emphasize bronzed ours.

I hope that you like it.

hyperpenguin

am i supposed to be a little disturbed by this?

DCASTELLO

It is the typical game that we make in the beach be buried all the body and leave the head outside. Somebody has buried to him and it is passing it bad because its element is the sea and the nonEarth.

speedyjvw
speedyjvw profile pic Alumni

great detail

Lastly

Haha, I love this! $5

GoldenWasp

I actually don't like the sand. It reminds me of like..spongebob squarepants where they have cartoons and real people juxtoposed with each other. I don't like that. I like the idea though. :)

TopJamen

this is the first design to make me laugh today!! :D

NThisStyle_10_6

I'm with GoldenWasp on the realism and cartoon not needing to mix. I like the design, although I did have to read the explanation of it before I had any idea what was going on. (I thought you were suggestion that Poseidon (sp?) was simply a head, and not an entire person.)

Make the sand castles more cartoony, and I think it would read a lot better.

DrawingEvils
DrawingEvils profile pic Alumni

Deserve more attention.
You have awesome style!

Alexandra Marie

I agree that the sand castle/lump clashes in style with the cartoon-y style of the rest of the design.

SILVIACMGV

It´s a very great design!5!!!

Kizza95

Sweet!!! 5+

murgles

I think when you wear it, people arent going to pay any attention to the sand not looking completely fake next to the cute cartoon... Picky picky people. :P Its so cute, and your style of artwork is awesome!! Even if you did change the sand to cartoon, it would rock.

$5

DCASTELLO

Thank you very much by your commentaries, I will make good use of them. By the way, very good opinions, you have good eye.

No account?
Join Us