Time for fun!

I'm sure there's a scientific reason as to why worms crawl out of the ground and on to the cement when it rains, but I'm not interested in that. Hope you get a laugh out of this one.

Watch this
I Ruff You

I'm sure there's a scientific reason as to why worms crawl out of the ground and on to the cement when it rains, but I'm not interested in that. Hope you get a laugh out of this one.

onloveinbloom

Haha.. cute. But a little sad, because worms always die on the sidewalk. :(

tyndareus

It might be better without the quote; give viewers a chance to think about the irony of the rain and the smiling worm.

mapmaker

They do it to keep from drowning.

rgreasons

This just makes me think of "Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain".

Maxtortion

I would totally wear this for the band. Crooked Rain with Pavement. All I need. 5$ but because of the band.

Gaff

They do it because they are all Gene Kelly fans.

Deathcab_cutie

I say keep the buble
and i'll totally wear

chelly

aw, ha

Sunshine69

mapmaker is correct. worms crawl to the surface when the ground becomes too saturated with water. They need to breath air!

ImAGoldenGod

It's not boring at all! I think it's a really cute and clever idea

hyperpenguin

i really like it! just...the mouth looks sorta funny to me...

more heat than light

I think it's great. Makes a nice, happy change from skulls and frickin' cassette tapes.

warwickswr

Not big on the art at all, and lose the word bubble.

moonchilli

I like the art and the word bubble. I laugh everytime I look at this

jenrs

Totally funny, but I wouldn't wear it

matchxcore

the other day it rained and i saw the biggest worm i have ever seen. it was crazy.

i'd buy this

brokenlogic

keep the bubble! i love it

mmmmichelleeee

i like it because it's a cute design/idea, but i love it because i love the band pavement & reminds me off them! i want it!

mmmmichelleeee

i like it because it's a cute design/idea, but i love it because i love the band pavement & reminds me off them! i want it!

whatupJ

yeah, that totally made me laugh :-)

closetome543

the whole worm kinda needs work, actually, his body is way too rigid and not worm-like at all.
but i like the concept a lot.

jjbauer

the happy look on his face is what makes me laugh. i'd buy it 5

severedlips

I love this! It reminds me of an inside joke. :)

CorinneRae

I hate worms on the pavement after/during the rain. It's why I moved to the southwest. Maybe.

drpaule

Great picture; clear. But too sad.

I Ruff You

Hey, some worms make it back to their home okay! Maybe this guy is the lucky one. In that case it's an inspiring tale of survival, not sadness.

will-cawdordrive

yeah i'm not a huge fan of the style, but that's a matter of opinion. fucking hilarious though, i imagine worms are pretty chuffed when it rains.

No account?
Join Us