Close
One second...

Some days...

• by Lhiiiz
  • posted Apr 27, 2007
  • 58 Comments

Some days just stink...

Anyway, I know the text looks small in the bubble and the lines got kind of wonky when I shrank it, but in the original file, everything is fine. The text is much larger on the full size design than it is here on the board. Let me know what you think, thanks!!!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Lhiiiz

Some days just stink...
Anyway, I know the text looks small in the bubble and the lines got kind of wonky when I shrank it, but in the original file, everything is fine. The text is much larger on the full size design than it is here on the board. Let me know what you think, thanks!!!

timadd

Saw this in critiques and I loved it, and I still love it.

Sunshine69

I love this. Just one little criticism... the one dinosaur in the pond looks like a baby or a seal at first. Maybe you could do something to make him look a little bigger even though most of his body is under water?

Gaff

Funny but better as a cartoon than a t-shirt?

professorE

I think, sunshine, that he's in quicksand or a tar pit or the like, since his day is going so shittily.

Yes, shittily. That is too a word...

MegEm

Haha shittily.
Poor thing.
I love this.

ashnicole

I agree the dino in the water looks like a seal.

joshhupp

This is a great idea, but I hate the colors. Too basic for me. It looks like something you'd buy at the museum gift shop. i'll give it a 4 as is.

Kaden

really cute but it seems too much of a kids' shirt for me to buy it.

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

I really enjoy the simplicity of teh drawing

potatoesrus

AMAZING! love the simplicity of the colors and the drawing, it's totally perfect.

notesandhours

I really do love this design, it's exactly what you need when you are having one of those days yet still incredibly cute ^^ $5, I want at least one for just about every person I know lol

Deathcab_cutie

I am in passionate love with this shirt
i demand that it is printed!
:]

Richard_Lee
Richard_Lee profile pic Alumni

man, this is so funny. awesome job

Lhiiiz

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for your input so far! I'm happy to hear both the suggestions and the love!

_pope

dont submit

Lhiiiz

Why aren't you in class little boy? I don't mind criticism but don't be a jerk.

teechers_pet

Saw this in critiques and loved it! $5!

anatesape

wow _pope gives an average score of .53
that stinks. So don't listen to him, he thinks most tee designs should be flushed.

golfpunkgirl

this may be a stupid question but why is the t-rex upset when its not him being broken up with???

Lhiiiz

The T-Rex isn't upset, he's roaring, he's planning on eating the dino in the tar pit. he just happened upon tar dino during the"best ever" moment in his life because that's how it usually goes.

Thanks anatesape.

matchxcore

i love it. too funny. i'd buy it

BrandonB11

cool littel drawing and concept... a very solid 4

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I'm such a big fan of this concept, i just think the execution needs to be way bigger...first off, make the whole design fill the tee....just having the flaming comet coming in about to obliterate everything in sight would be enough distance to get the joke you are going for, or at least make the volcanos about to blow much more dynamic and smokey, and perhaps make the text a bit bigger and float away from the rest of the design so that it could be read and take up more space for the design to really flow. Overall tho, nice work.

annieoakley

_pope needs to shut up.
ps. this design is awesome. $5

hyperpenguin

i really like it! $5!

maybe other colors too, like brown or something?

...colin

haha, awesome. 5$

elizarita

HAH!

green green green

aliceshaw

I agree it more of a good comic illustration than a tshirt

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Oh! I almost missed this one!

I like how the drawing appears to be really cute, but the concept is totally wicked. The layout could be different....I'd love to see the main scene blown up & centered, with perhaps the comet on the sleeve. The brush work is really cool, but I hate the colors. They feel too 'children's book'....I'd like to see more subtle earth tones. Maybe even have fun with textures?

Good work, though. Considering you made this while AT work. I am on to you.

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

haha funny

monday monday

love it. especially the asteroid. nice.

karavazzo

reeally bad day

janell6267

I have a day like this almost every week ! $5

ataventure

Would love it without the trex...it takes away from the image I think.

Snozz

I like it on grey.

aleyc19

haha i love it!
$5 :)

StaticFactory

I don't think some people would get it without the "some days just stink" part, but other than that, it's very funny :D

fade2red

nice! id rock it! 5$!

tyz

This is hilarious. I hope this isn't overlooked. :)

Lhiiiz

Ha ha funny! Clever thing about the colors, but actually make the link next time and it would be better. Yeah, I know there are some improvements to be made, and like Mezo said, I did do it while playing around in the office, but maybe I'll do a more thought out version later. Thanks for all the advice and comments so far!

BrekkyMcFay

I love this T-Shirt for two reasons...
1. there are Dinosaurs and I

Natika

I wat to say it's cute but that doesn't seem to be the right word. hmmm....
like it though.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us