Donut Whole

• by chanasaur
  • posted Apr 26, 2007
  • 65 Comments

Hope you enjoy this delicious design!

Wait a little bit and you'll see the different colour variations. For a Hi-Res image go to: http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/6471/v7hiresdd1.gif

Thanks everyone who helped in this design process, and thank you Dunkin Donuts for the inspiration (and Ami for buying the donuts).

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
chanasaur

Hope you enjoy this delicious design!
Wait a little bit and you'll see the different colour variations. For a Hi-Res image go to: http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/6471/v7hiresdd1.gif

Thanks everyone who helped in this design process, and thank you Dunkin Donuts for the inspiration (and Ami for buying the donuts).

travioli

Saw this in the critiques $5

Sonofadiddly

PINK. I may just like this because I'm hungry, though.

Lhiiiz

I remember this. Good addition with the sprinkles. I love it on pink.

chelly

very cute

jessvee

omg suddenly it changed colors. That scared the crap out of me.

castle
castle profile pic Alumni

one critique: the hole is not located correctly in perspective right now, which makes the front of the doughnut look too thin.

not a bad idea though

12enegade

to castle-
ok NERD! first off, nobody gives a f! we dont wanna hear about perspectives and that kinda s! here's a perspective, youre a nerd and you dont fit in with any of us! so i would suggest that u just quit coming to this site all together. :)

bloodblockade

if the front weren't compressed the hole would be less noticeable.

Cold Collards

Hope you were kidding there, 12enegade. That was pointlessly hostile. Cool idea for a design.

Toop6

LOL That is clutch.

TaniHI808

this is adorable
5$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

MrDelirious

Oh. My. God. I must have this.

chanasaur

Thanks everyone!

Castle: Yeah, I was torn over including the hole or not - because of the perspective issue - but I thought it (the hole) would help get the message across. Thanks for the crit!

castle
castle profile pic Alumni

I actually meant the opening in the donut. I like the small round hole next to it.

KipKun

Wooot. Go Donuts =p

icebar

looks yummay

chanasaur

haha yeah, we were talking about the same thing. The no holed donut looked a lot plumper but you could mistake it for a yellow blood cell.

I guess for future reference:
Timpin = Donut hole (for Canadians)

That way you can talk about the hole and or the donut hole - timpin. Whatever.

Ami4353

ah i love this shirt! i even joined threadless just to vote for it. good job

Ami4353

ah i love this shirt! i even joined threadless just to vote for it. good job

technicolordream

If this became a design I'd buy it and then wear it every day for the rest of my life.

antosh
antosh profile pic Alumni

haha, this is cute. good work! 'you complete me' , hahahaha. it had to have that text.

Kaden

like it on the brown

heidikins

adore, adore, adore. PINK, please! (guys' shirts, too... not all us gals wear babydoll t's)

cbrenna

This one's sweet...

Miss Haha

The pink shirt rocks! $5

MegEm

lmao, I died.
I love the pink, maybe even hotter pink.

brainie

I love it on the pink or green. It is amazing.

pem

u rock!!!!!!! this is totaly awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Willish

I hate the colour pink but I think that the design suits it the best, if not the pink than the brown.

aurorah

i like it on green and brown =)

5$!!

i carnt spel

yeah it's a great idea but the execution of the text is tricky and i don't think this nails it... maybe you should try writting the sentence on the top of the donut in sprinlkles or something?

chanasaur

Snowshoe:
I'm such a doofus. http://mocoloco.com/archives/003924.php
Thanks for setting me straight. Sorry Canadians :( my bad.

i_carnt_spel:
Thanks. Yeah, unfortunately I'm still a n00b with Illustrator. I wanted to add a little curve in the lettering to add a little more character, but I couldn't figure out how to do it :(
I'll try tweaking the design some more if in doesn't go through

Thanks for all the comments everyone!

JOIE

cute, funny. 5

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us