Close
One second...

SpiderMonkey!

Todays hottest pet, tommorrows new delicacy!

Watch this
Thewsbment

Todays hottest pet, tommorrows new delicacy!

pkraider502

can i get a shirt of the guy wearing the SpiderMonkey! design?

kamisha

OMG CREEPY.
wow.
did any else notice it's butt is hairless?
nice.
haha

shiroshok
shiroshok profile pic Alumni

sweet drawing sweet concept

jett

that's cool!

erin_everlasting

ewy ewy yuk
id spend my life fighting off people trying to slap it off my chest. dont think i could wear it.

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

It's a Venezuelan SpiderMonkey!

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Hahaha. Look at his little monkey hands!

nonolarson
nonolarson profile pic Alumni

Aaaah why is there so many spider subs lately, I'm gonna have a heart attack one day! ^^'

phones

my heart just skipped a beat- but enough about my angina $5!

phones

oh and if you ever print this elsewhere let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zendog

hate spiders. hate monkeys. sorry...

mephitine

freaking creepy, and I really don't like monkeys, they're scary enough as it is. Genius design to mess people up, though.

professorE

Looks more like a Monkey Spider. To me, a Spider Monkey would be a monkey with 4 arms and 4 legs. Plus, as stated on another sub, I don't do spiders...

bunuel

haha !

5 $

Willish

I kind of think the banana subtracts from the awesome design but it does add an extra element of weird.
Its genius and very well rendered.

fouchnickens

I find the rear end area of the spider monkey distracting -- maybe remove the striping and butt and make the entire area plain brown would attract more attention to the spider's face and the banana.

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

nice execution

steviec

WOW! Yes, yes, yes!

The pun, the hairless arse, the little chimp hands and the "ooh, ooh" expression combined to leave me in a fit of barely supressed giggles at the uni library. It's not good to look like you're not trying to laugh at the computer screen...

5+$

hubavai

nightmare!

Signo

kickass

killerqueen33

pkraider502 on Apr 30 '07

can i get a shirt of the guy wearing the SpiderMonkey! design?

i want one too. heehee

mmbaldwin

Why not use the head of an actual spider monkey instead of a chimp (which isn't a monkey)?

shuallyo

ha! look at his monkey butt!! great!

phones

needs a good bumping

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

I don't know if other people have said this before or not, but I would strongly recommend getting rid of that vector guy you created to "model" your shirts. It's not that it is badly done or anything, but I just think a torso without the face would be a lot more. . . neutral, and that is a good thing when you are just displaying a design.

BrandonB11

whats up with like chuck wolery or w/e as your model???

No account?