Close
One second...

Earlybird

An advertising company asked me to design a mockup for an ad aimed at small businesses. I sent them a sketch of this image, only it waid WORMS really big across the bottom. They never called me again.

Watch this
rockstronaut

An advertising company asked me to design a mockup for an ad aimed at small businesses. I sent them a sketch of this image, only it waid WORMS really big across the bottom. They never called me again.

pinpinpin

well this is kooky. i think you should rework it a little. the body shouldnt be the same as the bg color.

iDanSimpson

Frankly, the face creeps me out.

Ikarusmyancestor

like it but the face needs some serious work

J-Ray

Well I hope you got a deposit!

defusa

eh? pretty weird dude. The sun seems pretty incidental, it's almost be developed into a design by itself.

Cactusman

whats this thing people got against creepy...$5

mhonea

just make the thing a bird. it's way too creepy for the theme right now. a cute bird would match the cute sun too.

NaviLani

Kiiinda creeepy but I like it. Make the bird body some other colour.

amoania

love that the bird body is the same as the background colour... it looks so rad from 'far away' in the yellow & green pics. the sun yawning is awesome! it's just the face that makes me not wanna wear it. if that was cutened up a little bit, i'd guy this in a second. 4 for now.

rockstronaut

Man, when did threadless get so tame. The face is the whole point. You guys that don't like the face: you take no issue with a breifcase full of worms? Are cute little monsters the only thing you like?

kik.da.sneak

i like the concept.
stork reverseed.
I think a lot of people don't have their own opinion so they just feed off of others:)

kik.da.sneak

i like the concept.
stork reversed.
I think a lot of people don't have their own opinion so they just feed off of others:)

No account?