Close
One second...

Re-Animate

Re-Animator this cult classic zombie movie definitely needs a shirt. Featuring Dr. Herbert West.

Watch this
BloodlessJason

Re-Animator this cult classic zombie movie definitely needs a shirt. Featuring Dr. Herbert West.

ChristyJade

MWAHA! That film is ace....the penis at the end...i ROFLed....

ace shirt :D:D

joolya
joolya profile pic Alumni

that's such a vivid image. Wow.

sernickolas

Is it just me, or do the green blobs look like feet?

Yourhero

yes, they are quite footy. Nice idea, but this needs some finesse before its ready for sumbission. His front hand looks incorrect, and the glasses look like they could be cleaned up. Also, i would shrink the image a bit, maybe offset it a tad.

BloodlessJason

Thanks for the comments guys. Keep it up.

Bowtie

that needle would be dangerously close to injecting the right nipple, which may be off-putting for female buyers.

Nice idea, good colours. I like where you are going.

Bowtie

BTW: i said close not actually on it...

thechemster

I do like this design alot, but just refine the lines, they are bit squiggley, otherwise great!

rezurected

The disheveled shirt looks great and I love the contrast. Fix the hand up and sharpen some of the lines and this design is solid friggin' gold!

Triefy

Great Concept. I would buy the shirt, even if it could use some perfecting.

pedro c

I don't particularly like the design.

Rainbowafterflood

I like it, but his hands are a little awkward.

tapir24

good one, but the colors... ohmdfasjgakg... it can be better

Fobob87

that hand's a bit...funky looking, esp the index finger

syk0saje

reminds me of halflife XD

moodshine

great colours, great idea.. fingers need a little work.

lfw1031

that hand is kinda funky - like a gigantic hazmat rubber glove. I LOVE the idea and colors, just refine the hand, man.

katwyn

The hand doesn't bother me simply because it goes with the rest of the shirt. Look at his other hand, it's done in the same style.

I like it, and it looks fine compositionally despite being placed in the middle. Good job. :V

BloodlessJason

Thanks again for the comments guys.

kuber

'same style' doesn't necessarily mean 'good style', katwyn! fix the hands and you may be onto something.

No account?
Join Us