MaddMatt

The action hero's best friend

NickyThePoet

If only I wouldn't be arrested for wearing this at school... D:

Aristarchus
Aristarchus profile pic Alumni

I dare you to wear this to an airport.

jenraskopf

The gun should really be taped to the small of the back so it's more accessible. Between the shoulder blades would be harder to reach quickly and slow down the action hero.

Aristarchus

...but shouldn't the gun be at the small of the back? As opposed to up behind the shoulders.

Space579

i like it but wouldn't wear it -but 5 cause I like

jenraskopf

Aristarchus- who do you work for?

skafiend007

Now make a t-shirt with a sticks-of-dynamite-around-the-waist design..

you may have found your niche... terrorist t-shirts....

torishorty

way way bad timing. actually, I don't think there would be a "good" time for this one...

dph1599

I agree - consider moving it lower on the back.

Sound Ship

Wasn't there one sub pretty recently that was a gun in the back of the shirt all the way at the bottom, but upon closer inspection it was a water gun?

This makes me think of that a lot, but minus all the subtly.

13strong

Presumably the reason this is at the top, and not in the small of the back, is that it's a reference to Die Hard.

But I agree with others here that perhaps gun designs aren't in the best taste right now, if they ever are.

I really don't understand people's obsession with guns, but at least this is a film reference...

muddycrowe

fucking stupid....

Vidalfyre

lol awesome

wingedfish

cool, but kinda scary

Aristarchus

jenraskopf on Apr 24 '07
Aristarchus- who do you work for?

I could tell you, but then you'd have to be vanished.

Bugzr6

I love love love the die hard reference. yippee-ki-yay motherfucker

artbrains

kind of funny a while ago,...but in all honestly, very poor taste to keep promoting anything like this...even if it is supposed to be funny,...that makes it even worse...

Aristarchus

artbrains on Apr 24 '07
kind of funny a while ago,...but in all honestly, very poor taste to keep promoting anything like this...even if it is supposed to be funny,...that makes it even worse...

You want to worry about something, worry about the NRA. The influence they have is far greater than the influence a t-shirt design has.

coffeelover75

meh, its clever. i just don't dig guns

CiscoFur

A gun TAPED to you r back
thats funny to me, 5

uhleeeesuh

whats with all the gun shirts?

regiddur

Now I have a gun.

Ho. Ho. Ho.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I got the Die Hard reference right away. "You'd make a pretty good cowboy yourself Hans.....OLLIEE!!!!" The front of the shirt should just say Plan B though in the Die Hard lettering. then i would $ this. A 3 for now.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

regiddur- cmon man!!!! Now i have a machinegun! ho ho ho. Yippie ki yeay, mellon farmer! (that is actually a reference to another die hard referencing shirt that was subbed like ahlf a year ago...man, the referencing is running deepo here!)

The Ending

dont wear this on the london underground. Might be the last thing you do

Gaff

There is a world of ideas out there for beautiful, witty, thought-provoking designs. Can everyone just leave the guns alone? It's just adolescent to be so fixated by these things. Pathetic. I didn't want to be rude, but that's how it is. Same goes for all the teen wank fantasies of nubile, coquettish women with pert bits.

NAME._UNKNOWN

That always happens to me, i'll be walking about and some joker thinks it's funny to stick a firearm to my back... 3rd time in 2 weeks.

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

I can wear that shirt anywhere.

thatcrazywyles

Man, bad timing, but such a cool idea!

oliverlovesyou

"if we stop making shirts with guns on them, the terrorists have already won."

skafiend007

"If t-shirts with gun designs on the back are outlawed, only outlaws will have t-shirts..." or something like that.

Blackmagick13666

i love it but people might freak out cuz of the virginia tech thing

trancedoutbalob

its great but with the VT shooting... sorry

teechers_pet

Yeah, really bad timing. I hate gun tees anyway. Ugh.

jpiatt
jpiatt profile pic Alumni

move the gun down and it's brilliant!

jpiatt
jpiatt profile pic Alumni

oh and not to sound insensitive, but the Virginia Tech thing has nothing to do with this shirt, that guy was just a fucking psycho.

Dreamparacite

Great idea...but I couldn't wear it anywhere but my basement.

Noah Logan

bad timing!! use a hand acme tnt or something and it is less like recent events in the US

Felix.

It's cool but i'll like it much more with another font.

13strong

jpiatt - yes, this t-shirt will not make anyone go out on a shooting spree, and yes, it's a reference to a film.

But after something as shocking and horrible as the VT massacre, don't you think it might be time to lay off the gun references for a bit? People see an image of a gun strapped to someone's back, and they think of the VT shooting, because it's prominent in everyone's mind right now.

And he may have been a fucking psycho, but he was a fucking psycho with a gun. Big difference.

CheapProps

makes a better joke than a shirt

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us