Close
One second...

Something Interesting to the East

I heart cute little funy birds! If it were up to me, i would own an army of kiwi birds that i would walk on tiny little leashes every day! I went with a pink/aqua-ish complementary color scheme for this, and I'm just trying out Threadless for the first time, so thi is a bit of a test drive! Enjoy and lemmi know what you think!!

Watch this
keeperstride

I heart cute little funy birds! If it were up to me, i would own an army of kiwi birds that i would walk on tiny little leashes every day! I went with a pink/aqua-ish complementary color scheme for this, and I'm just trying out Threadless for the first time, so thi is a bit of a test drive! Enjoy and lemmi know what you think!!

DDG

i think it would look better with green on blue
but cool shirt

fabbityfab

green on blue is over-done. i'd say stay with your original colour scheme. the design is really cute! = 5$

nachoman

it needs a focal point but cool idea

ZombieFood

Cool, but change the shirt color...like to a really light green or natural/khaki...

roundredhead

I love cute birds too, but I think the execution needs a little work here, when I first looked I honestly thought this was oil cans on stalks.
Threadless allows five colors, perhaps if you used more than one, even if it was just variations of tones, for subtle detail.

pavot

adooorable

murgles

I agree, maybe back the background ones darker and give it some depth, its really cute though!

startledfrogdotnet

a little shading to the birds, a different color tee (neutral tones would be super) and this is fantastic.

gsmoove

I can't figure out if these are birds or some sort of flower, but looks cool and like the colors. 4

sjgrovo

I like! $5

aelander

might look nice if the colors were flipped. i like it a lot.

Cold Collards

I like this design alot.

rkbush

Lime on teal would really appeal!!! (To me, at least!)

Oxgoad

Rad if it wasn't pink.

Willish

I like it but not on pink.
It kills it.
I suggest light grey, black or even a light blue.
Purple could also work.

moodshine

i like the long legs making stripes.

fresiannie

i agree with DDG
blue on green

Yourhero

definatly reads as odd looking flowers. Also, i have a problem with the "cut and pasted" look of the "kiwis". Maybe just design one or two others so they don't all look identicall, just comes across as lazy to me. There is a difference between minimalist and poor effort.

Yourhero

definatly reads as odd looking flowers. Also, i have a problem with the "cut and pasted" look of the "kiwis". Maybe just design one or two others so they don't all look identicall, just comes across as lazy to me. There is a difference between minimalist and poor effort.

Yourhero

oops, sorry about DP

TopJamen

took me a while to realise that they were birds...haha thought they were space stations...hahaha :3

orwell

i heart cute little birds too! digging the kiwi birds!! $5

Longplay

looks a little like a modest mouse cd cover

Costumedzyner

I love this shirt. Don't change the colors! Love these two together. I do agree, however, that darkening some of the birds in the back to create depth would just add a little bit to it. But I love it. $5

The Touch Feel

it's pretty precious looking, thats for sure. reminds me of a shins album cover.

anatesape

SHINS!!!
yay, I will buy.
$5

Xinica

change the colour of the shirt, and I'll by it :)

atwoheadedcat

Love it, maybe different colors though? 5 anyway :D

shesnotsosusual

i like it but i hate the colors.

No account?
Join Us