Close
One second...

Smitten

• by Le_Saint
  • posted Apr 19, 2007
  • 66 Comments

This began as a scribble in the margins of my philosophy notes... nothing special, but I've been meaning to do something with it... on heather gray or white.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Le_Saint

This began as a scribble in the margins of my philosophy notes... nothing special, but I've been meaning to do something with it... on heather gray or white.

ChristyJade

thats really nice....simple but beautiful $5 fo sho

ChristyJade

first comment....unlucky ninjabassist

ZombieFood

Sorry to sound like I'm copying ChristyJade's comments, but it's very nice and simple, yet effective...even works well with the text...I like it on grey...

londoncalling8

I like it but if those black dots are supposed to be shoes, i think it should be a little more obvious. Maybe if make the girl has shoes, then it would seem like his shoes/(feet?) are falling off.

...or maybe it is something completely different and I just don't get it.

chelly

the shoes ARE distracting

Jambarama

I think the shoes do serve a purpose, and they really add to it, but I agree, make them a little more obvious, perhaps.

Even if you didn't, I would still really love this.

5$

Simply_ Lovely

I would leave the shoes out of the equation. But I love this I hope it get's printed! 5$

idiophonebox

I like the shoes. At first I thought he flew out of his feet because he doesn't seem to have any, but I liked that too.

vixyish

Do you read the webcomic xkcd? This makes me think of that...

potatoesrus

ya, give her shoes, that's where i looked to see if they were in fact shoes, as we seem to think they are. but i love this, it's great

Le_Saint

yeah I had the exact same thoughts about the shoes... they didn't look right on her, not feminine enough, but I supposed I could make his have laces and so forth.. arr

evangelinereed

i think leave the shoes out -- i really like how she looks without shoes, and i don't think his falling shoes are vital (although i liked them, even before i realized they were shoes).

evangelinereed

oh and btw i REALLY like the whole design.

ixxmmmxxi

i love the concept, and the simplicity really adds to the romantic element

sylmatil

I'd like it if they weren't stick figures.

BlueandYellow

i agree, if they were little kids it would be cuter, but i love the general idea $5

gausie

it reminds me of XKCD too
isnt it funny how two people can think the same thing.
i like it - espeically the positioning.
shoes are distracting agreed

orwell

i like it. it has a simple sweetness.

kydekin

Its sweet and simple - the shoes could become love hearts..?

ottr

Cute.

JoNightshade

totally reminds me of XKCD and I LOVE IT! Shoes out, otherwise PERFECTO!

eloiseg

Maybe if he had one shoe on, one off, like they were in the process of falling off?

Either way, I really like this shirt!

pem

Le ballon rouge!!!!!! I love it!

Trayay

I like it lots.

guava.tree

I like eloiseg's idea. Cute design nonetheless.

guava.tree

I like eloiseg's idea. Cute design nonetheless.

lilyiris

my first thought was xkcd. 4

dimak

mignon...jte met 4 mec

renvoimoi la pareil compatriote!! lol

sinon bien..jkiff

atowell

I was going to submit something a lot like this a couple weeks ago. mine started in physics class. nice shirt; looks much better than mine would have!

Sepukku

id like it better with out the words thou...
just my opinion thou

Oxgoad

This is absolutely perfect. This is totally not my style, but I'd definetely wear it.

Yourhero

wonderful, i have to agree about the shoes, it looks like he's flingin' poo at her

burtology

it describes my semester entirely. 5'd

Vindemiatrix

I'll echo the liking the simplicity, and the reminding me of XKCD.

ninja.bassist

Ah that's a bummer.

I love your design... partly because I was working on a design very, very similar to this...

I might still do it but I'm afraid now that I'll get sacked with all the "there was a design similar to this" and "you copied this from such- and-such designer". I'm giving it a $5 non the less.

hymee

yeah I agree the shoes need to be either out or changed, but i LOVE how the balloons make a heart

Le_Saint

I don't know what XKCD is : O

Le_Saint

Oh... "I filled my apartment with playpen balls because we're grownups now and it's our turn to decide what that means."

I like.

slickhop

MAKE THEM LESBIANS!

yeah i said it

baby.face

i adore it! i want it!! is perfect

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us