Close
One second...

I need some love...*update*

Well, yesterday was the absolute worst day. I'll give you some back story. I moved 3 hours away from my home town to go to college. I moved in with this girl I barely knew (huge mistake), and needless to say we didn't get along. So, I moved out into an apartment on my own. Well, in the process I acquired 2 dogs (Parker and Lily). Looking back it probably wasn't a good idea for me to get them, but I just couldn't say no (see my myspace for pictures and you'll see why). Well, luckily the apartment I was living in at the time allowed dogs. Little did I know there was evil brewing. The owner of my apartment building decided to sell the property to the biggest animal hater in the county. He gave me 14 days to move out. I couldn't really find anywhere good with such short notice so I ended up moving 30 minutes away to a neighboring city. I was having to drive over an hour each day just to get to school (imagine the gas usage) and I'm an extremely poor college student and I decided I had to move back into the city to be closer to school. It just so happened that I found this wonderful house. It has 3 bedrooms, a huge back yard, it's 3 minutes from campus and it was only $50 more than my old apartment. So I moved in. I made absolute sure that my landlord was okay with my dogs (I even offered to pay a pet deposit, which he refused). However, since living here 3 months, he has changed his mind about my dogs and now he's kicking me out. I've tried to contact a leasing authority to see if he can even do this but no one will call me back. What makes it even worse is that I'm all tore up cause it is finals week and now all I feel like doing to laying in bed and crying instead of studying. I have no money to move again and I have no one to help me. I just don't know what I'm going to do.

(This all happened in slightly over a year by the way)

I just need some kind words from all you wonderful people. know it'll make me feel better. Sorry if I sound whiny.

update
Yay!!! I just found an apartment that I can rent. It's just half a mile down the road and one of my best friend's from school lives in the same building. I talked to the landlord and he said he'll have absolutely no problem with my puppies!! It's smaller and obviously not a house...but at least I won't be homeless and I get to keep my babies! I feel soooooooo much better now. :)

Watch this
ISABOA

Everything that sucks makes you stronger

wullagaru

jesus .....ugh im sorry about all of this and I hope that something comes along to change it

jenraskopf

You don't sound whiny at all.
How long do you have until you have to be out?
Do you have at least until after your finals?

Lily-n-Parker

I just can't believe this will be my 5th move in just over a year...it's insane

lunchboxbrain

there probably is some local housing authority you can go to and file a protest or something to that effect. also, if it said pets are ok in your rent agreement, just throw that back in his face with a breach of contract suit. good luck and i'm sure things will turn around for you!

hannabear

oh man, that's horrible! I hope that it works out for the best!

Lily-n-Parker

well, I'm not sure if there is anything I can do. I never signed a lease. I just gave him rent and he gave me the keys....if I could go back in time I'd kick myself in the face

Lily-n-Parker

aw thanks hanna...that is sooo cute :)

deboraborialis

What an a-hole landlord! We should send in Pug-vadar...

Lily-n-Parker

ahhhh....i want the for my Lilian...she is evil anyway so it would work great

jenraskopf

If you can just get through your finals you can go home with your dogs and have the summer to figure it all out right?

I hope so.

deboraborialis

You can always come here for an e-hug

deboraborialis

I just love pugs! Try and get through your exams first, and I'm sure something will work out.

Lily-n-Parker

well...i actually have to take summer courses. and i really HAVE to. It sucks. I'm definitely stuck between a rock and a hard place

jenraskopf

Could your parents take the dogs for the summer?

Lily-n-Parker

No...they rent as well and their landlord won't let them

hannabear

aw any friends that could dog sit for the summer maybe?

Lily-n-Parker

I'm sure I'll figure something out. I just hope it doesn't envolve me losing my puppies...they mean the whole world to me

Lily-n-Parker

Thank you guys for all the cute pictures...They made me smile :)

deboraborialis

I wish I could make it all better :)

Lily-n-Parker

you could if you were magic....are you magic?

deboraborialis

Hmmmm.. I've run out of fairy dust! Darn it!

Lily-n-Parker

how do you post pictures by the way?

wotto

I think the dogs may have to go - sorry it makes me sad to say it but they do seem to be the main problem here. What about friends or family? would they take the dogs. At keast that way u would get to see them.
Good luck - Life can be shit.

deboraborialis

I have them on my photobucket account. I have some stock photo's for cheering people up. Means I can get them fast! You just copy and paste the link from website. Easy peasy!

Lily-n-Parker

but that would be like throwing your children away wotto....i can't do it

Lily-n-Parker

would pictures on myspace work?...there the only ones i have online

wotto

sorry man. I see you dilemma. Live in the park.

deboraborialis

Not sure about myspace, I'm too old :).

chelly

hugs

No account?