stingerstyler profile pic Alumni

yeah, how do you know?

ziggystardust

browse subs
then at the top bar thing check designs completed scoring and in running
the thing that says "that i" click scored a zero

maggock

334 out of 3490.

I used to be a little more free with zeros but then I decided as long as the design shows SOME effort they deserve at least 1 point. I reserve zeros for the truly obscene or no-effort shirts now.

stingerstyler

allright: 230 out of 2009

you're pretty fast with your zero's man! I save those for the really really bad or copied stuff. Otherwise i at least shoot a 1 or 2 for the trouble ;)

stingerstyler

agree with maggock about the zero policy ;)

ziggystardust

stingerstyler youve got some good subs
gave em 5s :)

emmakyoko

1962 out of 3381 are zero

maddingo

110 of 991

ACANTHUS

yeah i have started about last week to show more consideration for peoples efforts its just that i am on a learning curve and am learning from my mistakes and otherpeoples mistakes . sorry to all i have given zeros to, I am trying

Bramish
Bramish profile pic Alumni

565 out of 5193

bramble

3,471 out of 8,410
Four of the zeroes I've given, have been printed.

tesko
tesko profile pic Alumni

1359 out of 3068

travis76
travis76 profile pic Alumni

1879 out of 3700something.

on par with tesko....but yeah, i'm trying to become more understanding.
i don't think anything will bring me back to a 1. average though....even giving ones in place of 0's doesn't change much. but it's better karma.

tesko
tesko profile pic Alumni

man, I gave out so many 0's today. The way I see it is, imagine if you were in a store, flipping through a huge rail of shirts. I look at a shirt for less than a second and can tell whether I'd wear it or not before quickly moving on to the next one. So I'm like: 'shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, ooh thats quite nice but nah, shit,shit shit,shit'. If threadless was a real store, with all the subs available to buy, it would be like the TK Maxx from hell.

Bramish

That's the TK Maxx in Grimsby you're talking about right there.

ACANTHUS

i definitly have to start being more generous to people who try
but sometimes i really hate the style and that overides my appreciation of ther hard work someone puts in
i feel like they have just looked at some shight site for shight t-shirts for teenagers and just copied the stuff grrr

Bramish

I give far fewer 0's these days. If someone's made any kind of effort I give at least a 1.

ACANTHUS

oh that will be the tk maxx in basildon then
luckily not many chavving bastads in there

WallsReallyWork

i used to be really stupid when i first joined, so i voted very highly, now ive become veery strict, and take tesko's route to things. its interesting to see the way you voted, for instance, 3 shirts have been printed that ive given 0's to, i think one or two were ones where i was kinda going through them rpetty quickly, though. those are honest tee, ma lil outlaws, and human concept, but i do like outlaws now that iu look at it again

ACANTHUS

maybe i just do not like pandas hearts robots (badly done) clouds

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

I hate zeros so I have ONE out of 5219

cause tesko put it like going through a rack saying

"shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, ooh thats quite nice but nah, shit,shit shit,shit"

Im more like " nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nice but nah, nah, nah," more apathy that hate and only hate makes me give out a zero

tesko
tesko profile pic Alumni

but the sad thing is I DO hate the designs... the people that submit them are either very, very stupid to think they have a chance of winning or they are just extremely optimistic. The zeros I give out are to the people with no sense of style or fashion, in the vain hope that a shitty score be put them off ever submiting again.

tesko
tesko profile pic Alumni

be = will

sketch3030

did i get a zero?

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

75 0's out of 588 ratings

Mutteanne

i havent, i find it too evil...

tesko
tesko profile pic Alumni

genocide is evil, giving a shit sub a zero is your bloody duty

Mutteanne

yes sir captn...

travis76
travis76 profile pic Alumni

did we ever decide to do a zombie panda holding hands and heart-loving a robot pirate who was holding a detailed treasuremap of a map shaped like something else?
no?
i'm on it.

whylime

I've given 147 zeros out of 2150

I sorta follow maggock's philosophy, I only ive zeros to copys, offensive shirts (sometimes not even then) and complete shit that obviously took no effort.

my rule of thumb for a zero is: not only would I never wear this shirt, I don't ever want to see it on someone else

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

oh yeah tesko I understand that its all personal opinion .. thats why I have so few zeros .. I just dont hate things in general ..

Ste7en
1 design submitted -

Travis didnt I say i was making an Emo Robot Bear with a big heart that is ironic in some way?

Ste7en
1 design submitted -

hey Acanthus....how come it says every friggin slogan at OMG is yours?

Ste7en
1 design submitted -

wait...I had it set to just your name...silly me...but still youve submitted like 6 bazillion slogans

grayehound
grayehound profile pic Alumni

6889 zeroes out of 13609 scores. Just a hair over 50%. I started off being really liberal with my scores, giving 4s and 5s all the time, then I suddenly became super stingy, having my zeroes be my base. For the past month or so I've been much nicer, having 1's go to most of the crap subs and 2s go to anything that shows a glimmer of hope. 5s are still very very rare in my book, and I give a 4 maybe once or twice a week. 0s are for things that should never have gotten past the judges to begin with.

glamour

370/892

Ronin60
Ronin60 profile pic Alumni

335/31424

but alot of 1's and 2's

jett

uhhhhmmm... don't laugh.

49 / 3868

i kinda reserve zeros for offensive stuff with malicious intent, and people who have hissy-fits at anyone who DARES imply their design might not be perfect. gives me a certain satisfaction to slap those people with THE LOWEST SCORE POSSIBLE, therefore my default just-plain-bad score is 1.

sharpie

90/1146

some of them, i think i might have clicked 0 by accident because i actually like them.

Verdana

When I'm in a good mood, the worst subs get 1s. When I'm in a bad mood, they all get zeroes. I've got about 800 0's and about 800 1s.

Of... let's see.. about 3000 scores.

800/3000, then.

ACANTHUS

well obviously i'm just not very broad minded in giving out my scores and only give 1's to designs that i think are worth a 1 and so on!!

Malcolm Man

I've only given one zero. Generally, I score the ones I like around 3-5 and then just skip everything else that doesn’t appeal to me.

stingerstyler

Hmm, I tend to score every sub nowadays. But my default 'bad' score is a 1. I think one should be sparse with one's zero's and five's.

jadesin

620 of 4032

ACANTHUS

1595 out of 2349
yep still honest what a load of crap there is!!
I have decided i am just gonna score zeros to crap so obviously what a load of CRAP!! only 1 five thats a joke i used to give 5's left right and centre

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?