Musical Harmony

• by NYSkins1
  • posted Apr 18, 2007
  • 30 Comments

I like the simplicity in this design...any comments are welcome!

Watch this
NYSkins1

I like the simplicity in this design...any comments are welcome!

ninja.bassist

Woo HOo! I'm back on top!

It's ok. I like all the genres you included.

forgive my spelling.

ruby soho

I like the concept, but it could be done a lot better. It just doesn't work too well being so simple.

onloveinbloom

If this was more detailed it would be fan. tas. tic.

Bowtie

I think the simplicity works well. $

gredd

the simplicity just looks cheap

NYSkins1

That's fair about it being better if it were more detailed. The thing is, I'm not a very good artist, to be honest. I'm much more of an idea person. After this thing is over, anyone is free to take this idea and do it well. I won't mind, because I'd love a t-shirt like that.

tomgupper

I get the concept, I dont like the design though.
Maybe the streetsign man + clothes look isn't right for it. Also, the placement of the people is a little strange too.

Lextasy

They should be holding hands. :)

Don't judge me.

jamonit

haha^ "don't judge me"

10pninjas

If you resubmit this, you could add the metal head, and maybe a raver...I would like to saw Hip-hop or R&B, but those images are grossly distorted and I am not sure I want to promote that.

Like it lots

DrVSP

10pninjas is right. it needs more diversity. how about a woman? or half women?

Vidalfyre

i'm tired of that stuff

milyn0206

No rappers? No female popstars? Other than that, I totally dig it

WalkingAlong

You should collaborate with a different artist...

Your ideas, their illustration?

Malloranne

decent concept, poor execution.

teechers_pet

I've seen way too may bathroom sign people lately.

Auspex

The person with the black hat.. I have no clue what genre that is ... LOL, how am I to tell?

mollyric

The guy in the black hat in the back should be wearing a keytar. That would be funny.

Auspex

I get Pop, Country, Classical, Punk, Emo and ? Black hat & Glasses.... yay??

CA3pi14

i love this idea but i definitely think it needs some ladies!! (please not just a popstar though -- gotta rep the rockin' chicks!)

ohkino

aw, white people music working in harmony

dandywarhols

Nnn... I'm not feeling the placement. The people aren't aligned in any order, and with such a uniform image, it just distracts. I agree with people, it's too simple.
And, for a picture trying to display diversity, why are there no females or black people? :/
I give it a 2 for effort.

femalepharoe

why is there no hip hop guy?

Space579

ditto.. that was the first thing i looked for .. you know it's easy.. big chain maybe some braids or whatever.. It's an easy design .. plus ditto about the females.. 3.5 get's you a 4

nowaddcolor

needs a hippie and a rapper. :) other than that, id wear this shirt untill the seams came loose and then id sew it back up. :)

syk0saje

awesome idea, but execution could be much better.

Huntsly

I suggest taking the constructive criticism from above and submit again with changes

annoflower

....like the vans. 3.5

No account?
Join Us