Close
One second...

Passion

A modified version of this artwork. The larger version of the design (not fullsize though) can be seen here

Two possible placements, though I prefer the upper chest version. Wait to see the preview change between them. The design goes well on white, black, natural, and chocolate.

The original artwork is one of my personal favourites, so I'm looking forward to what the Threadless community has to say about the shirt version. The original flower picture was taken by by girlfriend, and the poem was written by a friend on deviantART.com.

Feedback is greatly appreciated

Spencer

Watch this
Toop6

A modified version of this artwork. The larger version of the design (not fullsize though) can be seen here

Two possible placements, though I prefer the upper chest version. Wait to see the preview change between them. The design goes well on white, black, natural, and chocolate.

The original artwork is one of my personal favourites, so I'm looking forward to what the Threadless community has to say about the shirt version. The original flower picture was taken by by girlfriend, and the poem was written by a friend on deviantART.com.

Feedback is greatly appreciated
Spencer

the jonatron

Your links only lead back to this page.

ZombieFood

I'm just not sure what I'm looking at when I see this art...I like the colors and it seems you've put some work into the layers and such, but I didn't really know what it was until you explained it... It might be interesting if you did something weird like wrapped it around the side of the shirt instead of just placing it on the front and then maybe put a similar design based on the elements within your main image up by the collarbone opposite wherever the design was placed on the side...and now I'm just fantasizing and rambling...

Toop6

Fantasizing is good :D

I really had a hard time placing this one, though I personally love the actual art piece, so if you have a suggestion for placement go right ahead :D Zombie, I like your idea, I'm not sure how I would add a second element...

I also don't know why the links didn't work, here is a new set:
Original Artwork
Large Shirt Artwork

Toop6

There, those work.

alisabobisaishot

yeah i still like this design better than overrun. i dont know.. i just looks big and impressive.
i just read zombifood's comment, and i kind of like his idea about placing it on the side fo the shirt and having it wrap around with a smaller similar version near the collerbone.. i think that would look cool.
or , i also think i'd like having the design on the back of the shirt in the higher position, but the same size, maybe with a quote from the poem on the front or something..
i dont know.
out of the two positions you have on the front of the shirt, i like the upperchest version better and i like the black and the chocolate colors i think .
kinda looks like flames but in the shape of wings..
i do really like the design of it.

bighotal

Very cool, good luck on the voting through this one :D

Hottiepants

i like the combination of reds and yellows.. makes it very vibrant and exciting to look at.

Musicialgirl

the poetry working its waythroughout this piece adds just the right 'lil' somethign to it. nice job!

Toop6

@vanillaoakmoxy

It's just a design, meant to be eye catching. When you really get a chance to look at it (take one of the posted links) you will see that it is made up of a bunch of flowers, and has a poem weaving through it.

Commodore

Just wondering... what's the poem say?

stardance

I like the colors. Chest placement.

LeRoi

Back placement.

With perhaps some of the poem on the front.

Toop6

@Commodor
Good call, you can read the poem here. I would post it here, but it's the artist's property, so you should head do deviantART to read it. The original design was white (and it could be on white/natural here) which suites the piece better.

@LeRoi
It would be interesting adding just the text too, I don't know if I would put that on the back, with the design on the front though. If the poem was more prominent the shirt might have to be on white, because of the nature of the poem.

rkbush

This is wonderful! I'd wear it!!!

_JULIA_

heroes???
hehehe good one

Vladdypwnz

Looks nuts. I want this to be printed. Unlike most random designs this one actually looks sick $5

omnium-gatherum

That's probably the most amazing thing ever. 5$!

trinalo

Am I the only one who sees inappropriate things in this picture?
Which isn't to say that it's not eye catching and beautiful, because it is. I just thought it was something completely different.

Toop6

Thanks for the supports guys! :D

Inappropriate things? May I ask what? I assure you there isn't supposed to be any innuendo.

WalkingAlong

...It looks like either a butterfly, a flower, a fire-lion, or Jesus.

The Winged Self

This is very good. I like it. 5$

Pfliiger

This is probably the best sub I have seen in a while. I really like this one and would love to see it printed. Great job.

Toop6

Thanks for all of the great comments everyone. :)

No account?