address unknown, no such number - no such zone

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
ISABOA

address unknown, no such number - no such zone

veeruska

I might like the stamp with envelope stuff more than th hand pointing at my mammaries, but overall quite nice.

Like it.

curlyfry

I love that song! and the shirt.

Vidalfyre

good idea but try those lines horizontaly

ajsolid84

The black lines are too heavy.

evangelinereed

i'd like it better if it was the other way around. it just makes more sense to me (and no finger to the nipple, always a plus).

Julirufener

O

r

i

g

i

n

a

l

l

i

k

e

i

t

!

Julirufener

O

r

i

g

i

n

a

l

l

i

k

e

i

t

!

ISABOA

for those who cannot read the above post - you are not alone

This sub is kinda iffy - I don't think it will do well but I had to sub it because I think it would be a pretty cool shirt in the real world

StaticFactory

You know, I have bigger boobs than I'd prefer to have already, so I kinda don't need a T-shirt with a finger pointing them out...

But I love the idea. I'll give it a 5--please change the stamp laughs nervously and runs off

ISABOA

yeah - I didn't want it pointing to the belly, armpit or crotch so I had to settle on BOOB -

jenraskopf

I actually don't mind it pointing. People look at boobs anyway. I just need to know if you're allowed to wear pants with it? I noticed the model wasn't allowed.

It's a really cool and unique design though.

StereoKnowlege

i believe it says
"original ' like it!"
well its a typo, but i do agree with it
$4

Gloomymoose

That's amazing.
Besides the whole finger-pointing-at-boob issue.
If you could find another possible place to put it
I'd totally wear this shirt.

hanzabean

I like the idea...
but for those of us without perfectly flat stomachs,
it'd look funky.

I wouldn't mind seeing it without the envelope lines (people would still get the idea, I think).

ISABOA

I think in the real world with the way the lines go it would be complimentary to bellies AND boobs.

bsweber

i like i like! does that say east rutherford on the back shoulder?

chelly

i like the lines. it makes me wish that were normal to stamp the back of the envelope so the details could all be on one side

lilfuhgetab0utit

yeah i agree with vidalfyre if you made the lines horrizontal you wouldnt have the whole pointing to the boob issue if you put the return to sender in the bottom left corner

EisforErica

I really like this idea but I wish there was like a scribbily illegibal address on the letter.

lifecouldbe.beautiful

I like the way the lines are now, it's more flattering for the wearer than the other way.

Birkebakb

i like the one in the upper right corner better.

ISABOA

thanks FM - the one on the top right in the back of the shirt

ISABOA

in = is - right

The username Robi is taken

I disagree to those who say the lines should go the other way. It looks like the model has a little vest buttoned up only in the middle- Cute.

As for the pointing at the nipple, yeah thats good too, gets attention.

omarcm23

would it look too strange if the front and back were reversed? just trying to solve the finger pointing thing! but, great idea!

DrVSP

Shouldn't the back of the envelope be on the back of the shirt? I agree it needs an address.

CiscoFur

THIS IS A GOOD SHIRT
IT SHOULD BE PRINTED
IT STANDS OUT AND IS VERY
DEFINED,

piradical

Too big. Can't print.

renfrue

HAWT!
$5

Lacrosse_babe

Couldn't the finger point off to the side? I love the lines on the front. don't change them. like the_username_Robi_is_taken said, it looks like a cute little vest.

LornaGertrude

really fantastic idea...just...something needs fixing..just...something. great feedback huh? i'd give it a 5 anyway.

PoPtHePuNk

I like the stamp on better, regardless of the boob $5

ISABOA

yeah - great feedback - Thnaks

ISABOA

BTW - renfrue gets the credit for the pointing stamp and several others advised the postage stamp on the back

Sodacap_bum

i really like it =]

s311j

Very interesting...I like it. Maybe lighten the black lines, but keep the vertical orientation. And to solve the hand problem, maybe reverse the design, so the finger is pointing upward on a shoulder. Either way, great design, definitely something I've never seen before. 5.

keepitsunnysideup

I like the placement right where it is !

xxemokitty7xx

it's so cute. i'd love to have it

teechers_pet

I love the idea but the black lines are just too heavy. Maybe make them a light grey or tan color instead.

FunkyWombat

Like the idea, looks a littel funny on the chick though...

coffeelover75

awesome shirt, very unique!

lunchboxbrain

great idea, okay execution 4

trindli

original idea.. i think somebody else said it before, but i would think about putting the stamp in front and the lines in the back.. would prefer it that way i think

kiLLyou

I like the model! The shirt's not to shabby either. $4

fearian

love the idea.. hate the song. had to sing it for a school play. :P

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?