Close
One second...

Think Big, Dream Big

I tried submitting this a month ago as a critique, but it didn't seem to ever go through, so I'm trying again as a straight up design...Maybe it'll decide to be nice and work this time :-D

Watch this
megan.alexandra

I tried submitting this a month ago as a critique, but it didn't seem to ever go through, so I'm trying again as a straight up design...Maybe it'll decide to be nice and work this time :-D

lilyiris

well the title gave it away, huh... I think it looks neat, and I like the placement. 3

alikzandruh

I love elephants...but up close it doesn't look like a very attractive shirt. I'd wear this if maybe it were in color and the "dream big" was clearer...maybe if the lines were all together cleaned up.

ZombieFood

I like it the way it is...it's different...and thank you for putting it on grey so the shirt color makes sense with the design...

harpo25

I have an elephantdesign pending for approval too!

Fennecky

I like this, especially the line distortion. I am not a big fan of the "secret message" though, and am wondering what the little thingie is in front of him?

harpo25

a kid looking up?

sherleybee

very cool. but fix the ear. waaaaay too hard to read.

pijengerl

cool idea.

CorinneRae

Dream Big should be a little more clear. Think big is good.

rikimaru1

The words on the ear are a bit indistinct. Clear it up a bit.

megan.alexandra

A+ for harpo...
its a kid looking up

lncrou7

put an elephant on a tee and I want to buy it!
same goes for trees and fishes.

debza

Love how it is shaped to be an elephant.

oliverlovesyou

aw, elephants are sweet. excellent work!!

mickeybuckno

I like it but please don't use papyrus...

rkbush

I don't think you should change it. If the "secret" messages were clearer, well... they wouldn't be secret then, would they!

megan.alexandra

thank you rkbush...
I didn't want the messages too clear...
and as for those who want cleaner lines...
well the wierd rough lines are kinda suppose to be like the skin of the elephant... rough and wierd...

sjgrovo

I love elephant shirts!

Sodacap_bum

this reminds me of an art show in NYC called ashes and snow.

all it was, was crazy photos of people and elephants.

this design reminds me of the photo where the little boy is sitting indian style across from an elephant reading a book to it. really pretty.

im sorry to say that your design doesnt really catch my attention. =\ it's ok. 3

joolia

i was just about to write what rkbush said! well done

Oxgoad

Yep. I'm so sick of papyrus. I'm not a fan of the 'message' in the artwork, but besides that it's decent. Minus the papyrus.

lfw1031

I agree w/ Oxgoad: the elephant and, especially, the little kid, are really well done. beautiful, even. But the "secret message" stuff is a little too precious. I kind of like it left "open to interpretation".

dea_007

Love the elephant! but had no idea that was a kid...

acromocliticat

How about not using Papyrus on a design site.
Interesting design idea though; nice style.

megan.alexandra

Damn it people... who gives a shit about the font I used... I mean your scoring the design, not the font... I just thought it fit well with the design jeeze.

IllBeSergeant

Secret message...amazing

ElinorR

I think it's beautiful. Well done.

vanilla_is_not_bland

Can't tell what the little thing on the left is, really. I like it overall. Leave the message difficult to read- that is the point!

thatwheel

ew. papyrus.

all1e

maybe if it were easier to read.

splash_of_wind

i think you could make it a little easier to read without losing the skin texture sort of thing.. which is cool :)

rams

absolutely gorgeous. 5 all the way. i love it.

nanaxbanana

i like it, but i'm not quite sure what it says.

scoreit

Love the scribbly-line 'treatment', 5$ -

bolip

It reminds me of a contour line drawing I had to do for class one time. Very nice.

No account?