Close
One second...

Girafro

What could possibly be funnier thana Girafe and an afro?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
BergenButera

What could possibly be funnier thana Girafe and an afro?

holly golightly

spelling giraffe right might be...

Sonofadiddly

He looks kind of sad. If I were a giraffe with an afro, I would look totally bad ass, all the time. Sweet concept, though.

sjgrovo

that totally made me laugh

matchxcore

he spelled it that way for a reason

jenraskopf

The shirt looks a bit wide and you could see the afro better on another color.

CorinneRae

It looks like a giraffe standing in front of a black cloud. More afro-ness please.

zegodead

hahahaha

madiju

i always like giraffe...

Noggy

I NEED ONE!!

Sunshine69

I thought it looked like a black clowd , too.

Bowtie

Thought it was a black cloud. Giraffe needs to be more styled to suit the afro... looks like a cut and paste.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

...so many things it would take me until November of three hundred years from now to list them all.

foureyedcrab

I think if the shirt was a lighter colour, the afro and the giraffe would "pop" out more... Actually, I can see this looking pretty good maybe on a white shirt?

sooty
sooty profile pic Alumni

the idea is absolutely brilliant. I think the excecution lets it down a bit but that's just personal taste

topglory

it'd be better with a funky smile on the giraffe!

rumalapsi

honey-poo!!! it's adorable. i gave it a 5!

Jonquil

Very cute... a must buy i'd say !

Miss Haha

love the concept - $4.

If you change the shirt colour to something lighter (maximize the fro!!) then it's a $5 for sure!!!!

skafiend007

...or are you just happy to see me?

mabs

another shirt color perhaps

murgles

Clowd? Girafe?! Someone needs to wear the current "They're, their, there!" shirt I think :P

Chesnut

It makes no sense at all. I love it. 5.

BergenButera

This is my first time submitting - Thank you all for your wonderful comments and criticisms. I designed this for a class project and am so glad to see it well recieved. Thanks again.

- B

BergenButera

p.s. Yes, Girafe should be Giraffe - I think I still had Girafro stuck in my head. Please excuse my poor spelling. Won't happen again.

Sodacap_bum

why is everyone on this site grammer freaks? i like to spell everything right all the time too, but if someone accidentally spells something wrong, without fail there will be at least 6 comments pointing it out like it matters. (obviously if the misspelled text is on the shirt then, alright, comment away.)

good design 5

fouchnickens

The giraffe needs an actual afro, just like Angela Davis

zoefly1

I dig the afro but He needs a thinking bubble. But of course heres an example WE ARE NOT IN THE 70's GOD GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gdgunkie

YAY! I gave it a five. good luck sweetie!

rgreasons

PRICELESS.

$5. It says it all.

mephitine

Give the giraffe a big toothy grin, that would be awesome.

mr muddle

Bigger 'fro please :)

holly golightly

yeah sorry about that, i didn't have my glasses on when i was scoring the other day... e's and o's look strangely similar...

analog boy

Re-submit this on a different color (I'd like natural - blue would look good too, but I have a billion blue shirts) and I'd five it.

orwell

this shirt made laugh. i dig it!

Kiki85

Maybe the afro could be a bit darker so it stands out more. Other than that its is neat design!

alikzandruh

I can't see that it has a fro?

Kahboom

It would maybe have helped make the fro clearer if the horns were sticking out of it rather than sitting in front of it.

BergenButera

Am I allowed to resubmit with changes? I want this to be a good design, but I don't want to be unfair or break the rules.

mr muddle

maybe contact threadless and ask? then add a bigger fro :)

femalepharoe

i like the expression, he's statuesc, a bit militant even. i would want more sideburn
and yeah on another color

ottr

Kinda cool.

przndancerchick

hahaha loves it . giraffe + afro = sheer genius

NessaChan

I like it! I think his little horns should pop out of the middle of the Afro though.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us