Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
ederlezi

Hahaha.. awesome.

P341250N

very cool. Kong could use a little work, though

Sunshine69

I also think Kong needs a little more work. He looks a bit flat and texture-less. Otherwise I really like it.

jwalsh
jwalsh profile pic Alumni

the little man looks sweet bot kong needs work to match the 3dness of the man. he looks like a flat cut out right now.

great concept btw

Alexandra Marie

Bald kong. More shading and you have something.

S_wave81

$5 love it!

GentlyMad

I'd go with "King Pong."

skrulltwelve

i'd put more on kong but is difficult. Very nice ;)

bobmi

I like how happy Kong looks to be playing, though.

deathcabfortom

if you print this independently and threadless doesn't will you tell me tom? BECAUSE ITS HOT.

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni

I agree with jwalsh and anyone else who said something like that

J-Ray

good stuff Tom

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

haha, two of my favourite subjects. The red under the table looks a little awkward, I'd just make it gray. It'd be easy to 3d Kong a little, just some shadows on the chest and your done. Very cool indeed.

Banana_man

i'd say king pong has a nice ring to it. 4

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

I like the idea. I like the way the man is rendered. The table looks rad. But it appears you got lazy with Kong's details. What's up with that? 4

mefx1

i feel like the kong design lacks some detail in contrast with the table tennis guy but still really funny and great idea!

tomburns
tomburns profile pic Alumni

Since everyone wants the shading, there is a version in the blog with some shading. I really like it better without, but thats only my opinion. ;)

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

well done...5$

Matt20845

hehehe very cleaver!

prettydawg

text! It would make it even funnier! Very creative $4

ajsolid84

I love the little guy's enthusiasm as contrasted to Kong's mellow stance.

smallams

teehee, king pong sounds good! $5!

The Wee Straggler

The man and Kong are stylistically mismatched, but you get a 3 anyway because the concept is brilliant and I like the color scheme.

ChloroformPerfume13

Hahaha... I love it. Make Kong more 3-D and textured and it gets a 5 from me. :)

JoopaDoops

I agree with many comments that the concept is great and the execution seems a little unfinished. I'd love to see some heavier black areas on Kong to give him more weight. Also, if you're going to do a realistic ape, be sure to reference the anatomy.

dream_vortex

ping kong or king pong would be beter without the king kong.or just work a lot more on him.

elm

I like it just the way it is...!! :-)

Peanut9444

shouldn' t it be KONG PONG???

ottr

I'm really loving this.

Grasshopper30

I really like this, and I love the dark gray. $5

startledfrogdotnet

king pong / kong pong! kong just isn't as detailed in shading as the human (checked your blog, still needs more shading). the back leg looks odd, but I don't know what you could do to change it. that said, really love the idea!

dacat
dacat profile pic Alumni

Great idea, I don't mind the Kong shading being light since it looks more subtle from a distance. I do think the size of the ping pong paddle needs to be smaller, it looks as big as the man's head! Small detail aside, still I'd wear it $5

Edword
Edword profile pic Alumni

cool! luv the idea!

Mandyhello

It would be cool if kong looked like old kong.. he's more realistic now, but he just looks like a really big gorilla (it's hard to tell it's kong if you don't know the title already)

Yourhero

vote for King Pong, sounds less obvious... sorta. 5ed!

moodshine

great idea! (kongs hand not quite right - but still love this).

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us