2. 2
tomburns

large version on my blog

ederlezi

Hahaha.. awesome.

P341250N

very cool. Kong could use a little work, though

Sunshine69

I also think Kong needs a little more work. He looks a bit flat and texture-less. Otherwise I really like it.

jwalsh

the little man looks sweet bot kong needs work to match the 3dness of the man. he looks like a flat cut out right now.

great concept btw

Alexandra Marie

Bald kong. More shading and you have something.

S_wave81

$5 love it!

WanderingBert

This one feels a little rushed to me but i like the concept. Agree with jwalsh.

GentlyMad

I'd go with "King Pong."

skrulltwelve

i'd put more on kong but is difficult. Very nice ;)

bobmi

I like how happy Kong looks to be playing, though.

deathcabfortom

if you print this independently and threadless doesn't will you tell me tom? BECAUSE ITS HOT.

Ste7en

I agree with jwalsh and anyone else who said something like that

J-Ray

good stuff Tom

Robsoul

haha, two of my favourite subjects. The red under the table looks a little awkward, I'd just make it gray. It'd be easy to 3d Kong a little, just some shadows on the chest and your done. Very cool indeed.

Banana_man

i'd say king pong has a nice ring to it. 4

mezo

I like the idea. I like the way the man is rendered. The table looks rad. But it appears you got lazy with Kong's details. What's up with that? 4

mefx1

i feel like the kong design lacks some detail in contrast with the table tennis guy but still really funny and great idea!

tomburns

Since everyone wants the shading, there is a version in the blog with some shading. I really like it better without, but thats only my opinion. ;)

Bisparulz

well done...5$

Matt20845

hehehe very cleaver!

ZombieFood

Very creative!

prettydawg

text! It would make it even funnier! Very creative $4

ajsolid84

I love the little guy's enthusiasm as contrasted to Kong's mellow stance.

smallams

teehee, king pong sounds good! $5!

The Wee Straggler

The man and Kong are stylistically mismatched, but you get a 3 anyway because the concept is brilliant and I like the color scheme.

ChloroformPerfume13

Hahaha... I love it. Make Kong more 3-D and textured and it gets a 5 from me. :)

JoopaDoops

I agree with many comments that the concept is great and the execution seems a little unfinished. I'd love to see some heavier black areas on Kong to give him more weight. Also, if you're going to do a realistic ape, be sure to reference the anatomy.

dream_vortex

ping kong or king pong would be beter without the king kong.or just work a lot more on him.

elm

I like it just the way it is...!! :-)

Peanut9444

shouldn' t it be KONG PONG???

ottr

I'm really loving this.

Grasshopper30

I really like this, and I love the dark gray. $5

NessaChan

awesome.

Bowillie

king PONG

startledfrogdotnet

king pong / kong pong! kong just isn't as detailed in shading as the human (checked your blog, still needs more shading). the back leg looks odd, but I don't know what you could do to change it. that said, really love the idea!

dacat

Great idea, I don't mind the Kong shading being light since it looks more subtle from a distance. I do think the size of the ping pong paddle needs to be smaller, it looks as big as the man's head! Small detail aside, still I'd wear it $5

Edword

cool! luv the idea!

Mandyhello

It would be cool if kong looked like old kong.. he's more realistic now, but he just looks like a really big gorilla (it's hard to tell it's kong if you don't know the title already)

Yourhero

vote for King Pong, sounds less obvious... sorta. 5ed!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?