Close
One second...

whale slide

this is a shirt about a young whale who has been haveing fun on the slide for at least 4 hours this afternoon.

Watch this
tyeward

this is a shirt about a young whale who has been haveing fun on the slide for at least 4 hours this afternoon.

Vidalfyre

soo weird

zendog

doesn't look enough like a whale..and what Vidalfyre said...

Lalala-Lauren

He has a butt... haha... hard to tell it's a whale though... meh.

Vladdypwnz

That is so random. I like the idea. Although something about the drawing that just isn't appealing. Could be drawn better, with more focus on the whale and less focus on the slide. I'd say 4.

Aethelwolfess

Whales don't have pointy teeth. That's one very disturbing, un-whale-like whale.

Talking To The Ground

...having a whale of a time, is he?

(sorry couldn't help myself)

professorE

Whales don't have pointy teeth.

Nor do they have hats. Or slide on slides. Artistic license, my friend.

howlingmaniac

This is so frightening I can't stop laughing out loud...

milkemama

What if the slide ended in a pool? That would be funny.

gredd

so strange, so funny

biojinx

I cant stop laughing. T-shirt color would be better then just white and the pool idea would be great too. But this is amazing $5

FRICKINAWESOME

The only thing i like about this design is that tyeward describes the "whale" having fun at the playgroung "for at least four hours this afternoon." That's comedy. The rest of thie shirt is really eye-straining...i know there is such a thing as artistic liscense, but if you want people to understand this is a whale, you should make it appear moreso as the thing you want people to recognize! The billion British T-Rex subs subs still had the identifying features of a T-REx, with no human arms to be found! Hope others will enjoy this more than me...

hksofa3

The Nu

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MK141

I'd like it if not for the teeth... but I really don't like the teeth.

welshalex

Sperm whales have pretty pointy teeth.
I like it, definately havent seen anything like it before.

No account?