• posted Apr 17, 2007
  • 42 Comments

U like dogs? This is your tee :)

Watch this
biticol
biticol profile pic Alumni

U like dogs? This is your tee :)

sjgrovo

i LOVE dogs... and that is SO my dog chasing it's tail!

manskull

Very cute. Better as brown dog on black tee.

J-Ray

Very well done illustration. Maybe a little too simple for a tee (my personal taste), but you could definitely make money with it

N2O

I think a dog's life more entails (pardon the pun) butt sniffing than tail chasing.

biticol

I wanted a very simple illustration instead of my last ideas with more details, but even though funny. I'm happy to see your positive first impressions :)

Le_Saint

Yes! It has lots of character. I might like it a little smaller on the shirt... and the brown is nice.

Noonie

Good color choices. Love them both.

curlyfry

oh, my! that is so cute. I'm a cat person but that's adorable!

ZombieFood

The art is great. I like the brown shirt version better than the blue. I think a lot of girls would really dig this tee...

zegodead

jajaja i love the dog!

EnemyWalrus

I love the brown the best. 5$ I would definitely buy!

biticol

2 colours, 2 options if it's printed and brown is majority, brown will be done :) Thx for comments!

biticol

Thx for all your comments! if brown has majority this will be chosen if it's printed :=)

biticol

oh ok repeated comm. sorry.

trindli

one vote for brown here

bigcog

either colour works for me

Petanca

Nice Biti! ;)

biticol

Thx to all of you.

murgles

I love the brown too!! Its so cute! I would definitely buy the brown one... $5!! :D

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

looks great in the blue shirt...5$

the czar

Maybe slap a little red on the tongue, make it stand out more?
Fun design

biticol

It's true the czar i forgot threadless permit 5 colours, so a red would defenitely look great on the tongue.

ChloroformPerfume13

Aw. I like it on brown, think it could be smaller, and give it a 4. :D

mephitine

I like it on the brown. Cute design, and I like how the dog is sort of upside-down. Usually illustrations of dogs chasing their tails are done differently, so this is a welcome change. Great work! 5

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

Love teh brown.

biticol

For now the brown tee is the favourite, if printed this should be the best option though. Thanks for voting and comments.

Grasshopper30

I like your style, its simple but very appealing.

lilyiris

brown

ottr

He looks like my dog. I love it on blue personally, but I'd definitely buy it on either color. 5$

ameiser

I like the brown dog better.. 4

Noobits

He looks a bit like dog from catdog, but I like this very much, good luck.

furks

yeah, that's my shirt man.
simple, good idea, clean, and nice designed, nice shadow
only a red tongue is missing
anyway
5$

biticol

As i said the red tongue could be added later, i always work on 4 colours that's why it isn't that way but i'll change it if printed.

Lyonesseuk

I like the brown version best but would like it a little smaller

reetzy_chick

this reminds me of the cartoon catdog...i think thats what it was called, i like it!

biticol

So what the new grat game in threadless now is to say everything is a copy of something... come on everything is invented and it's not strange that styles can intercept, but if take a look at the rest of my submissions you'll see that i use to draw that way... so maybe my designs are all handbanana? I got one better. I's blue so it's a simpson... or it's simple and clean so it's kukuxumusu. Come on! :)

pkraider502

woah bitocol... im just saying thats what it looks like. i never said it was a copy haha. in fact, i like your style. especially the design dark venus. it really looks awesome

No account?