Close
One second...

Inuit Escapade

Not much to say about this one, quite a simple, random idea that I thought might look cool on a T.

Looks best on light blue or - dare i say it...White . Also looks good on others. (links to colour variations and bigger image on my profile).

5 colours used plus the shirt colour

Watch this
WanderingBert
WanderingBert profile pic Alumni

Not much to say about this one, quite a simple, random idea that I thought might look cool on a T.

Looks best on light blue or - dare i say it...White . Also looks good on others. (links to colour variations and bigger image on my profile).

5 colours used plus the shirt colour

ninja.bassist

Funny! I like it. I'll give it a $4

dacat
dacat profile pic Alumni

Nice job, it looks great on the dark blue

juliejeremiah

I'm glad you used Inuit and not "eskimo" in the title. That annoys me.

ZombieFood

This art is awesome and the design has a lot of character to it. I'm more partial to dark colored shirts, so I would normally lean towards the navy blue one, but I think that white (to give it a more 'arctic' feel) or even the lighter blue would be more appropriate to the design...

The Ending

this looks fantastics, especially on white

The Nu

It looks like a mural for a high school whose mascot is an Inuit. Amazing.

The Nu

He should totally be throwing a football.

kooky love
kooky love profile pic Alumni

GREAT

BadNanas

Awesome stuff again. I love all your stuff. $5 as usual.

Peppermont

Nice. I'd probably buy this; I'm an Alaskan and everyone assumes this is what I do anyway! =)

ChloroformPerfume13

Excellent. Original! I love the characters and the way the design flows. Looks awesome on dark blue. 5!

May.19th

I like it in navy blue.

femalepharoe

for some reason . i really dont like the image..but it looks hot on an actual shirt. i like it on light blue

jclutch

nothing beats riding a polar bear!

Edword
Edword profile pic Alumni

pretty cool.

Cantatus

I like it!

mikey_

Peppermont, Alaskans do other stuff?

This shirt is rad! I love how it invokes the Old West, when in reality it's talking about the Far North.

Excellent, $5

No account?
Join Us