Close
One second...

Sugar and Spice

As demure, soft skinned and sweet smelling as women are we all know that there is a nasty & dangerous side to them as well.

Groundbreaking research has uncovered the truth that infact, they are manufactured, as shown in this scientific diagram, before being unleashed to wreak havoc upon the unsuspecting male population of the world.

Factor 'B' = Beauty (but may also include unknown quantities of :bitchiness, ball breaking brutality & belligerance)

For a larger view of illustration.

for alternate colourways.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
kindred

Nice work hoggboy. Has your lady friend seen this? $5

rudra

slate for the win :D

jwalsh

awesome!!!!! 5

MrDomino

Frankly, I'm surprised it took this long for someone to call you out on the "women are made by the devil" thing. I suppose you could do the follow up men are made by the devil, but I have a feeling that most men won't mind that.

hogboy

well I think to be honest the complaints are about my foot-in-mouth styles on that opening paragraph. If that was stripped out I think the design itself is pretty inoffensive

linkielueville

let me just put this out there..... i'm embarrassed to be a girl sometimes.... i love how you have caused reactions that proved your point!!!!! ooohhhhh!

anyways this truly a beautiful design! $$$5

i'll be one of the only girls to admit that "B" has two sides to it.

joolia

same reaction as everyone else... "wow" $5555555

icebar

WOWZA
i do not know what the hell is going on in that image but i love it.
cinq dollars.

The Wee Straggler

It's about the devil making little girls. You should start a blog about how wrong it is.

maija

I'm so enraged by your flagrant abuse of the letter "B" that I must give you a 5 and $ so that I can add this to my expanding hogboy collection.

I can't believe I nearly missed scoring this. Pinkways!!

Lowfat

so cool

dimak

good idea man!
i take you a 5

TopJamen

This is immensely amazing, too good for my words.

ederlezi

This deserved a much higher score in my opinion.

stuntgrowth

this design would make a pretty sweet poster also, and i agree with ederlezi, the score is messed up

dacat

holy score rape batman

MeLa de Gypsie

come on!!!! please print it now?? pretty pleeasse?

maija

The score might not be what it deserves, but I'm guessing that it's a lock for a print anyway.

The Wee Straggler

Yeah. The score is good enough to get noticed, and this shirt is very Threadless...you know, awesome.

kiLLyou

I can't imagine why someone would give this Fantastic Design a low score. I guess they are people who want to see more t-shirts that look like ones from the mall or target.

ir0cko

i hope this is printed. should've scored higher!

mezo

Still loves it.

DesignbyProxy

I guess my score was just a fluke... =( oh well

sonmi

holy crap i missed this. this is so sweet $555 in spirit

Malachor Mike

Damn, well maybe they will print it next week? I don't understand why it scored that low.

Robsoul

woah, amazing work hogboy.

kiLLyou

This has to be printed. It's too amazing!

g-regulate

2.61? what's wrong with these people?

xnarx

This might get printed =)

kiLLyou

It better!

timadd

I'm crossing my fingers! It's awesome. Even if I'm supposedly made by the devil, I love the artwork.

kiLLyou

PRINT

kiLLyou

P R I N T

timadd

why has this not been printed yet?!

kiLLyou

DAMN IT, PRINT THIS ALREADY !

kiLLyou

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edword

2 prints inone week! awesome! congrats!

pmeakanest

just love this shit ^^ have bough one, specially love the concept, too funny that that much react on the misogene stuff ^^ too funny that they don't get the point that this is just a huge provocation joke ^^
great job !
concept 5 / drawing 5 !

Magsdewdrops

I LOVE THIS TEE I BOUGHT ONE !!!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?