Elefantphunk

Just in time for summer!

Big wishes for the summer ahead. Wear it during the long awaited camping trip, the beach, or that three day road trip... you're the king of the jungle now!

Special Note:

Type was done by Toronto's own Tom Lowry aka negativespace.ca

Watch this
overmeunderyou

Just in time for summer!

Big wishes for the summer ahead. Wear it during the long awaited camping trip, the beach, or that three day road trip... you're the king of the jungle now!

Special Note:
Type was done by Toronto's own Tom Lowry aka negativespace.ca

Lextasy

I dig the red and white combinations. The banana/scarlett reminds me of Ronald McDonald.

This is a sweet design, though. Nice work. :]

step_ann_knee

I really like the color combo...and I am a sucker for elephants. I'd wear it!

anna-OM-line

Cool graphic ( it reminds me of Ganesha one Indian Goddess ). and I like the yellow background maybe a darker yellow could work even better. Congrats and good luck with your submittion!

N2O

Very cool!

Alexandra Marie

I like this. Very clean.
But, I don't think you need the text.

S_wave81

YES! i love it. $5 all the way!

Vidalfyre

mmm i dont get it

hot_pink_stars

ooooh groovey. love it, your right, would be great for the summer. i just love elephants.

moiz

i'd wear it one on top of another...

undermeoveryou

smallams

awesome!! love it on the banana ;)

EIII

this is real nice (: i will buy it!

Cantatus

I'm less adventuresome. I like the red and white. ;)

Miss Haha

I love it on all of the colours, but yellow/red especially. nice work!
$5

ZombieFood

Great design and excellent color choices!

alltheworld

sortof making fun of a religion.
i wouldn't wear it.
nice design though.
sorry.

overmeunderyou

Thanks for the comments guys!

The idea behind the shirt is clearly nonsensical and both designers, Tom and myself, feel strongly about the mellow Banana & Scarlet for its colors! And we appreciate the positive feedback the original color application has been getting!

You guys rock, help us out if you can!
& much love!

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

The classic "lose the text".

Message in a bottle

Very cool. I'd definately buy it! Original colors are nice but I'd like it better the other way around (banana print on red shirt)

badzen

ok!

Sharpies

Very nice. I like the original, maybe flip the colors to cream on red

nice tee 5$

mephitine

okay, am I the only one that sees all the phallic imagery here?

LauraJerry

I would be afraid this might be offensive to Indian people -- I mean you have Ganesh coming out of a magic lamp?

LauraJerry

I think you could just get rid of the magic lamp -- then I would vote 5$

Fibo6

phallic? if you're talking about the legs/arms then I wouldn't say phallic, but I would suggest making them looking more... elephant foot like? other than that i think it's fantastic, $5

wempu

wow, this one's great! i love the red on white version. i hope this get's printed, i'd buy! :) 5$

Peanut9444

if legends of the hidden temple had an elephant design...this would be it!!!

ottr

I love the Ganesh inspiration. Awesome. 5$

mercuryglass

uh, since when does ganesh grant wishes?

overmeunderyou

It's a piece displaying interest (and appropriation, yes) of Ganesh but also a Genie as well as hand-typography topped with an endless night listening to Basement Jaxx. Not to mention the friendliness of the overall design, I mean, there's not much to get. A design fueled by fun times could only equal up to the same meaning.

Mind you, this particular print was made almost 4 years ago and as Tom and myself tried different color combinations and design solutions, we found it worked best how it is displayed now.

Besides all that was said, we did not do any drastic promotion for this shirt (linking to friends, forums, etc). Whatever score it receives will be mainly from you guys, so not to worry. It doesn't seem like it will win anyway, lots of mixed reviews as of now. Thanks anyways for the comments guys, have fun this summer & live large!

RABAiS

Oh man I love this 5$

Lil Glove

Love the red on the yellow shirt. Hope it wins!

No account?
Join Us