1. 1
  2. 2
thunda_hawg

grains!!! they crave grains!!!

J-Ray

Travis, noooo!

ninja.bassist

Aw man!

You have no idea how long it took me to stop laughing enough to type a coherant sentence. I must have this shirt! $5

ninja.bassist

Absoulute hilarity aside...

All of the words are a little off. The n in the second grains looks like a W. The grain itself at first glance looks like broccoli or celery or something-ee.

The image on the t-shirts looks kinda squished too but I'm pretty sure (at least I hope) that it wont print that way.

Still a $5 because of content!

sjgrovo

this is hysterical - but yeah, i thought it was celery :)

ivens

Haha! Excellent :D

Only thing I would say is the rotting flesh could be a little more realistic. But I'm picky like that. $5!

thunda_hawg

the celery/wheat can be any generic vegetable I guess thanks for the comments

ivens

Oh and one other thing, the writing's a little hard to read. Perhaps clearer writing or maybe a font?

thunda_hawg

maybe a little lees scratchy perhaps?

ChristyJade

awesome! really friggin clever....you go! woo! team you!

WalkingAlong

Sooo funny. I'd buy it for a friend.

helo

Great concept, but the arm needs to look like its rotting.
It appears to be part of a jigsaw puzzle with a missing
piece. Also the veggies need to stand out more. The
color is pretty close to all the other green around it
and it doesn't appear to be anything recognizable.

helo

^ it's

pigleepoo

hee hee. as a veggie and a fan of zombies (when they aren't eating my brains...) i like this design. well, that and it's pretty well executed. maybe color the grains a bit differently to emphasize that they are grains. but, god, i hope this shirt makes it. there aren't enough funny shirts out there for vegetarians/vegans. mostly they just try to have a deep moral message, or they're made by omnivores that don't understand that, yes, you can get your nutritional needs from plants (i'm thinking about the 'vegetarian is indian word for poor hunter' theme)

Digdag88

there's a large grin on my face. $5.

zegodead

i not vegetarian

thunda_hawg

here's a link to a higher res version on my dev art page
AotZ

so you can see better details

helloimkaley

The fact that he looks like one of those emo vegan kids is hilarious to me.

ChloroformPerfume13

As a vegetarian, I can attest to the fact that if I were to become a zombie, I would prefer grains.
Did I mention I also love zombies? hehe.
$$5$$

13strong

Far from perfect, but genuinely funny. I love the "GRAINS! GRAINS!"

I would lose the top text about "Attack of the Zombegans", and enlarge the green blobby backdrop to give the design some breathing space.

Nice one though.

Sonsonatta

funny or not- who would wear this?

zombiegirl

make this shirt happen!!!

amoania

i pretty much choked when this opened. good job!!!!

SarsyBawls

Oh my gosh! This is geeenniiuuussssss! $5. I reaallyyy hope they print this.

ZombieFood

oh...my...gawd...this is a great concept! Since he's eating grains, it would be cool to see this on a khaki/wheat colored shirt, and then you could just leave the color area on the 'grains' blank so the shirt can fill in the color...or change the color of the wheat stalks to a color that matches the object...it looks a lot like celery. The font also seems a bit off...perhaps less scribbly and more bold like the typeface you'd see on a movie poster...

hanzabean

another zombie shirt! AWESOME!

(I loved the "grainsss" joke when I first heard it)

thunda_hawg

Thanks so much for the positive feed back and interesting ideas on the color scheme. something to think about perhaps.

mefx1

zombies rule...i'm glad people are starting to turn around now...5$

Gia.

somebody needs to fight back with some cheese.

love it.
print it.

lyevil

Travis, noooo!

ahahaha

ChloroformPerfume13

When I revisit this, I think the "Attack of the Zombegans" text could stay, but the text on his shirt should go. The "Grains! Grains!" is hilarious but a bit hard to read. In addition, the ripped clothing and skin look a little simple-if you make it more clothing-like it would be absolutely the best!!
I'd buy this shirt! :D

rgreasons

Hilarious, but the light green doesn't look so good. Lots harder to distinguish compared to the other two, especially the writing.

mephitine

Hahaha...my husband and I are vegetarians and he's a nut for zombies. I'd have to buy this for him, so here's $5 for you.

And yes, I actually laughed out loud. At work.

ottr

No text and I would have 5'd.

alpha74021

pardoning the text (zombegans?), i love the idea and style.

luciasaurus

ahaha! make the writing more legible, lose the text, and make the grains look less celeryish. love the concept though. :]

Chiron7936

Those aren't grains, they are celery....

Willish

Looks wicked on black.
I also agree though that he is eating what appears to be a leafy vegetable such as celery which doesn't bring to mind the word 'grains'

Omair

Haha....

"Compost....Compost"

Ackdon

Nice!

thechemster

This is fan-flippin-tastic!

migus

migus

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2