Close
One second...

So whose fake account is this?

This choad stroker that's negatively commenting on everyone's subs can't be for real, right? This feels like a bit of a prank to me, seeing as how he/she commented on so many subs right in a row.

Watch this
TheloniusMnk

No, check out the subs blogs, he's all over it. The stats don't update dynamically.

Aristarchus
Aristarchus profile pic Alumni

He's only here to vote on Gay Pride.

So... "Mnk"? Thelonius Mink... Cool.

TheloniusMnk

also sometimes spelled chode though

TheloniusMnk

my point was that it's not wrong

TheloniusMnk

i should really think more before i post so that i don't end up with 4 comments in a row

Aristarchus
Aristarchus profile pic Alumni

No, no... That's cool. It's like, "I don't need anyone else. I can do my blog all on my own."

wadep

Dongs.

theurbanraptor

how bout we just do a lil IP Sniffer to find out what threadless person it matches.....

TheloniusMnk

Mom taught me to be self-reliant, Aristarchus.

Usually, someone would probably create a fake account just to vote for their design and be done with it. The fact that he's commenting on virtually every other subs leads to me to believe that he's either:

A. A troll with way too much time on his hands.
B. A Threadless member having a little prank (and probably also too much time on his hands). Something about the comments make me think it's B.

theurbanraptor

we'll just have to see bout that...

TheloniusMnk

Is that possible, Urbanraptor?

theurbanraptor

yes.
and possibly not supposed to have the tools to do it.

Omair

it's me, I admit it.

Omair

well

it isn't really.

but I like to steal people's thunder.

cuz they're too much of a pussy to come out with it themselves.

TheloniusMnk

"I see" said the blind man. Actually, the dude (who is still commenting like a madman) seems to be chilling out a bit and has actually complimented a few subs. Maybe I was wrong altogether.

But I doubt it.

No account?
Join Us