Close
One second...

I love the shirt, but...

I just bought it in fact, but does it not bother anyone else that the boombox is facing the wrong direction? In other words, the speakers should be facing his head, right? That's the way we used to do it in the 80s. Somebody please agree with me.

Watch this
sectionbb

I agree with you.
BUT I also would carry my box, speakers out, at times so the rest of the world could see how cool my box LOOKED.

Omair

Correct me if I'm wrong, I may be flawed in my thinking because I was concieved in the late 80s, but wouldn't facing the speakers towards you kill your ear drums?

Tess Fondie

i think if it was the correct way, it's look like he was carrying a really big lunch box... hahaha

TheloniusMnk

That was the whole point iPear. I think. The boombox was the 80s version of the Walkman, which was the early late 80s/early 90s version of the Discman, which was the 90s version of the iPod.

Man, I'm only 26 but now I feel old.

sectionbb

iPod . . . which is the turn of the century's version of the mini satellite implant.

TheloniusMnk

Haha GHETTO BLASTER! I was trying to remember what we called those things. It actually seems somewhat derogatory now that I think about it.

I can't wait for the iPlant.

nakedzombieforce

There's this cool guy at my school, we call him the cool guy, he carries a boom box everywhere he goes (literally, once he steps out of class he turns it on) and blares it facing the direction opposite him. S

No account?
Join Us