Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
crazysteven

german chocolate reference...
oh snap.

murgles

It's really cute!! I think perhaps putting it on golden instead of bright yellow would be nice... Or even a nice fawny brown! That would be even more awesome then.

flinghead

i luurve it. mmmm...kinder eggs...

Recycledwax
Recycledwax profile pic Alumni

winner!! 5$

estaefran

very cute! i'll buy it!

alis_ale

ahahhahahaha!!!

insolity

wow! i love it. and I know 3 people I am buying it for.

kariannbear

So wondertastic!!!

Libelulah

SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Trayay

Überraschungs Ei :)
Very cute :) I agree with "murgles" on the brown t-shirt color though, that would look nice.

jdbucher

Gotta have it!!! I love Kinder eggs ... uh, my kids do too.

MooCowMoo

My friend sends those to me from Germany all the time, and we bought a ton in Italy. Love it!

Kaden

aw man, i love this design but i just hate yellow shirts. would buy it in brown

Yabi Kuro

I saw this and I went AAAAAAAAWWWW

When I was little, I lived in Russia, and they sold Kinder Surprises on EVERY corner and I used to love putting the toys together. I have an entire collection back there!

Bowtie

Dump the speech bubble and I'd buy it.

helo

Wonderful ! I know nothing of kinder eggs and still
thought this is a great design. Instead of chocolate
I assumed it was just a brown egg with an unpopped
yolk just sitting up. That is such a cute little chick.

ecolilady

Kinder eggs!!! Awwww. Love the tee.

Dayancee

I'd buy it.

oldskoolgeek

Too cute! My friend used to mail me kinder eggs from Germany.

Ava Adore

very damn cute!!

Kschenke

Ok, as a German American, I need to have this Shirt. No one else will get it, but I don't care.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

This is completely adorable....

ChristyJade

OMG this is ace! and so so cute! I WANT! $5

sirkism

just cause I miss my kinder egg with the crappy filled toys with little crayons. :)

Khaa

Great! Great! Great! I still eat those chocolate eggs (in Italy they are called "Kinder Surprise"), and this shirt is better than any kind of surprise I've ever found! $5

kiLLyou

I would buy this! $5

Matt20845

KINDER SUPRISE!!!!!!!! havent had one of those in FOREVER!!!! i used to have like a bunch of the toys!!! they were fun!

deadpuppy

I am very surprised there is no "I don't get it" on this page. So few of us Americans know what they are.

The Wee Straggler

I wouldn't have understood it before Easter, but my cousin who's stationed in Germany sent me some of these. I got a viking!

pem

awesome!!!!!!! i love the idea! 5$

Aethelwolfess

So cute! I haven't had kinder eggs since third grade... brings back memories. The German club at my school has a large following, so people would get it. I wouldn't buy it if I didn't hang out with people who'd understand-- I hate having to explain my t-shirts to people-- but luckily I do. ^^

aleyc19

i love it!
gimme!!
$5

Emily_here

KINDER EIER!! I would so wear this. different color though? Otherwise I would still wear it even on this color...

I love it.

Ma-Mich

I LOVE this!.....I'm surprised to learn that many people in the U.S. don't know "Kinder surprise" or "überaschung Eier", we have those everywhere in Canada... anyways, this is a very cute t-shirt, should be printed für Kinder auch!

t8zmatic

nice shirt bright yeah its a 5 from mi

Yorens

jajajajjajajajaja

Very goood

Sebby

KINDER chocolates! I love it!

Quelliet

take out the speech bubble... but its 5$

kilraen

I love those eggs! Same for the design!

Nice shot nes-k ;)

nes-k
nes-k profile pic Alumni

Thx :)

ajsolid84

I had to look this up on google to find out WTF you guys were talking about. That's when I learned these Kinder Surprise eggs were banned in the states. Now I understand.

mephitine

You can get them in lots of places in the states, just have to keep your eyes open for import and specialty shops. They're also easily available across the border in Canada (just 40 mins away for me here in Michigan). Plus, they actually taste great! Unlike so much of the cheapy american Easter chocolate...ugh.

samcel

Miam !!!

livodl

KINDER!!

thechemster

wow, all I can think are those kinder balls XD

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us