Close
One second...

I AM ME

I have decided to copyright myself. It may not stop the crims from stealing my identity, but at least I can now charge them royalties.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Halo-Reaper

I have decided to copyright myself. It may not stop the crims from stealing my identity, but at least I can now charge them royalties.

Candice NZ

Hmm, i like the concept but maybe it's a bit big?

alivicwil

I agree with Candice - the (c) would be more effective if it were more subtle. Love the idea though

bekage

way too big on the shirt.

iloveblankets

I think it should be bigger! like bleeding off the edges

tenolo

I think the size of the image is fine...but what's up with the big C in the middle? anyhow...4! : )

jasminelucky13

^^^^^ umm copyrighted? since it is a thumb print and therefore a unique for of identification.

callousedfingers

i think the c is a bit to big and maybe if the print were off to the side instead of centered

liquidtoast

awesome concept.

liquidtoast

and i agree with iloveblankets, bigger!

rbz

looks awsome on pink!

iDanSimpson

First thought: seems big to me as well.
Second thought: it seems fat too.
Third thought: I like the copyright symbol... cool concept!

iDanSimpson

it looks sorta like an egg.

gbastien

Cool concept, I agree with most that say that it is too big, smaller center or left on the chest would be cool.

canadianbeaver

In Canada, this is the national symbol for the One of a Kind Craft Show - probably a common symbol elswhere too? So looks like a licensed product.

mephitine

Looks like the One of a Kind show has the thumbprint but not the distinct copyright symbol inside (though it does look similar).

I'm not big on wearing a giant thumbprint on my chest, but I like the idea of putting the copyright symbol in the print.

minidonkey

it would be better smaller. 3

Atua

like the green and the blue one,but think that should be smaller for about 30%!3

JCD2712

too big but i love it! clever idea...

amoania

^ again agreed.

Kaden

yeah, too big... and im all for a subtler 'c'... otherwise its very cool

Petanca

great concept

hahagab

don't like the size. Make it smaller and on the size.

brooklynzunderground

its HUUUUGGEE man , i recommend that the finger print come in a variety of sizes and scattered on the tee, just a suggestion

Bowtie

Too Big, and i reckon it would be better off-centre.

helo

that's cute :)

lenoircouture

oh shit i would buy this in a fucking INSTANT
win

CiscoFur

i like big desings on shirts!

thechamplin

way too big on the shirt, but interesting idea.

wempu

make it smaller and i'll buy it! :)

wempu

yeah, and i forgot: I LOVE THE GREEN ONE! if this get's printed PLZ choose the green one and keep the colour EXACTLY like that :D I hate it when great colours tend to change when printed :/

digifool

Idea rocks. Definitely too big. It would be cool to notice the copyright on a second glance. I would even buy this shirt if the finger print was actual size in the bottom corner. That would be cool.

sanchia

As others have said it is a touch on the big side. Other than that I like it but as digifool says with the placement on the bottom corner would mean I would really like it.

CitizenKlein

cool concept but bad execution. sorry.

LeRoi

BAD placement.

KDelrossso

it's be sweet if you had the whole hand and the thumb was like zoomed in, or just larger as if it was coming towards you in perspective.

suziiscool

o no i was just about to send in a sub with a finger print on it!! =[[ tear lol

aurorah

cute but make the pic smaller

Kanitho

cool design. it is a bit too big though.

ThisCharmingMan

love it. print it on one of those neon colors though.

governator

you should try to make it HUMONGOUS. and then it will be like one of those gangster all over patter shirts, but in a threadless way. threadless needs to rep the g's

rottentomato

maybe make the fingerprint bigger but the copyright C smaller?
bigger as in, cover the entire front..

closetome543

it should be smaller, but i like the idea. 4

S_wave81

genius. i agree, it should be smaller though. $4

StaticFactory

If you want to make it that big...well, no, you should make it smaller. It might be interesting if you put lots of little copies of the same design scattered around it--I have a National Novel Writing Month T-shirt, and it has little printed fingerprints on it--they do look very cool.

I'd definitely give it a 5$ if you took even one of the above suggestions, but for now it's a 5.

xtearsonice

too big on the shirt. maybe like a medium one on one boob-ish area and a bunch of smaller ones?

eh. maybe not. jazz it up. $4.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us